The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Mike S

Isn't that area where the HHN stuff goes? Not saying it couldn't be repurposed for a permanent build, but HHN is very popular.

FWIW, I mentioned Star Trek before during one big discussion of Uni expansions and Spirit replied with a ;). Not that it proves anything.

Star Trek is a pretty reasonable IP to add. The biggest issue is whether you go current (use the new reboot movies) or old (use the well fleshed out old series and movies). I would hope if this rumor is true that it is more than a single ride and, instead, is a full land. There's a lot that can be done with Star Wars. Including food items.
I think it's obvious they would go with the new movies for an attraction.

doctornick

I think it's obvious they would go with the new movies for an attraction.

If they did one ride, I would agree.

If they did more of a land, I think they'd be better off going with the old universe -- tons of material there (Quark's or Ten Forward for food, for example).

Mike S

Can I just come out and say I'm completely lost on the talk of the older Star Treks? I've only seen the Abrams movies *hides in the corner* :cautious:

DocMcHulk

Can I just come out and say I'm completely lost on the talk of the older Star Treks? I've only seen the Abrams movies *hides in the corner* :cautious:
Yea, I think that'll be the issue they need to look at. I probably believe it would be new Trek related to cash in on those just now getting into it. I am sure there are lots of people like my wife who have seen, and LOVE, the movies, but have never seen much of the show. (I've seen every episode of TNG, DS9, VOY)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom