The Spirited 11th Hour ...

GiveMeTheMusic

Those are some of the world's busiest soundstages. My guess is they will continue to eat into Citywalk.

Production can be moved elsewhere, especially when it can be replaced by money minting square footage like Diagon Alley. Putting Diagon where WaterWorld is now would mean removing a considerable chunk of CityWalk and reconfiguring their entire entrance area.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Most home hardware is processor based and garbage as a rule while most quality enterprise and carrier equipment is ASIC based.

Home networks with very high connection speeds should consider enterprise gear to provide security and low latency packet engines.

That's why my home gateway was replaced with a Cisco 3800 series router long ago.

DisDan

Most home hardware is processor based and garbage as a rule while most quality enterprise and carrier equipment is ASIC based.

Home networks with very high connection speeds should consider enterprise gear to provide security and low latency packet engines.

That's why my home gateway was replaced with a Cisco 3800 series router long ago.

I just bought an Asus RT-AC88U. This is now the brains of my home network and it is fantastic.

Cesar R M

None of those things were part of the New Hope alterations
sorry, the link was down when I tried to access it. I was expecting to see the entire first cut of the trilogy restored, not only A NEW HOPE.

Anyone else able to see it? I get a 503 error.

Either they're overwhelmed with viewers or that restoration may have been pulled down pretty quickly...

same issue.

Cesar R M

I just bought an Asus RT-AC88U. This is now the brains of my home network and it is fantastic.
I have the second of the series (N66U, aka the black knight) most reliable router I've ever had in my whole experience from using consumer, basic 3com and entry cisco ones.

PhotoDave219

the.dreamfinder

WAIT. I've got it.

Wanna make a small mint?

Want people to adopt a 4K standard?

Make the 1977 original print of Star Wars the first 4K release. Make it limited edition and charge $50.
Some additions:
  • All three OT films in one Boxset with digital copies
  • No limited edition, instead have a special timed exclusive period where the Boxset comes with a Mondo print and those who buy in get it a month earlier than the general public.
  • High quality packaging. Look to the Criterion Collection and South Korea's Plain Archive as an example.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom