The Spirited 11th Hour ...

FigmentJedi

Why not suck it up and put your stupid museum out at The Ranch and deal with traffic woes up close?

Oh, that's right. The wealthy Marinites (of which you are one) would sue your Jedi posterior in court and win!! :D

Yeah, yeah. It sucks to be you. :bored:
George is already spiting the neighboring richies by building low-income housing near the ranch in response to them suing him over wanting to expand his studio.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...is-land-because-weve-got-enough-millionaires/

BlueSkyDriveBy

George is already spiting the neighboring richies by building low-income housing near the ranch in response to them suing him over wanting to expand his studio.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...is-land-because-weve-got-enough-millionaires/
It's my understanding that the low income housing project is dead. The Marinites circled the wagons and promised Lucas a boatload of painful litigation if he proceeded with planning.

So the word around the Bay is... not gonna happen.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm ticked this project was pulled because I live in San Francisco. :mad:

Traffic here is getting ridiculous! Especially if you need to cross a bridge. And sticking this thing on TI... seriously... WTH are you guys thinking! Bridge traffic is already bad. This won't help. :banghead:

And by the time this sucker's even open... Warriors new stadium will be open... Salesforce Benioff Tower of Power will be open... more new luxury condo complexes... more new luxury apartment complexes... with the same crappy crowded pot-holed surface streets and lousy MUNI transit system! :banghead::mad::bawling:

Geez Louise, Georgie!

Why not suck it up and put your stupid museum out at The Ranch and deal with traffic woes up close?

Oh, that's right. The wealthy Marinites (of which you are one) would sue your Jedi posterior in court and win!! :D

Yeah, yeah. It sucks to be you. :bored:

I thought it was leaning towards LA over San Fran??? Cause we all know LA doesn't have traffic issues.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
They sure taught us a lesson. How did these people ever get to hold any sort of power? I have news for them - no one cares about the Field/Shedd/Adler Complex. This may have actually inspired some kids...

I just went to the Field. Hadn't been in 25 years. Will likely be another 25. I do like the Shedd and Science and Industry. Can't believe how short sighted some are to preserve a parking lot.

The Mom

Premium Member
6. Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom