The Spirited 11th Hour ...

brb1006

Shanghai's Dwarves Mine Train has a few more show elements then ours

tumblr_o6v63hUKSv1sa3t1go1_1280.jpg
There version of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train looks far superior then WDW at this point and we haven't even got any video footage of it yet.

Rodan75

You can sell me on steampunk and the Jules Verne as a land. Easily done.

But you can't sell me on tron as something viable for Orlando or Anaheim

Agreed. But doing Tron in NA would be like doing a park original IP. This concept does look easily clonable, but the question is does the Tron Component make it outside of Shanghai.

Rodan75

Depends on if they committee it to death.

Well. It is a business. What else would happen.

I can't imagine it would pass the weird 'all riders' roller coaster rule Dis has for NA. I'm assuming all new NA rides need to have big merch or food&bev implications and Tron doesn't have that to your original point. So two strikes right off the bat.

seabreezept813

First part - These are movies aimed at five year olds. I feel that any sexuality (m/w, w/w, Ogre/Donkey, etc) is just a horrible idea to start with. I mean if Disney wants to get OG then we're left with arranged marriages and we saw how well that worked for
Sansa Stark with Ramsey in GOT
. I'm fine with the concept - I just dont see it happening anytime soon.

Second part - This seems like people forcing their agenda because its Disney. This type of progress needs to be organic. You cant force this kind of social change. Hopefully in my lifetime, yes. But we shall see.

When I was a kid I loved Belle because she read books and Cinderella because her dress was blue. I did not admire them because they married a prince. Kids don't overthink these things the way adults do.

Cesar R M

Im conservative and I take no issue with LGBT anything. So I take offense to that lumped grouping. I just like to cling to my guns drive fast cars and be American why would I give a damn what somebody likes or dosent like....after all I wouldn't want LIBERALS trying to take things away from me.

take WHAT away anyway?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom