The Spirited 11th Hour ...

Cesar R M

Civil War delivers the goods... good balance of action, drama and humor. A very strong run at the box office for the Disney brand this year so far, although I sort of feel like the Alice sequel will underperform like Tomorrowland last year.
I hope to see it this weekend.

Goofyernmost

he still has the hots for Grindenwalt, hence why Grindenwalt didnt fight to death for the elder wand once he noticed.
Which is what I was saying, if you are not in a relationship with either gender and show no interest in being in one, then a-sexual is the definition. Just because one might find an admiration for the qualities of that individual does not mean that you can claim them for your camp unless they give you a reason too. What is silly about this discussion is that we are talking about imaginary/cartoon characters that can only be what the artist draws them or describes them as. They aren't real, how can we put specific human emotions on them especially when it has nothing to do with the story.

Last edited:

Nubs70

The weatherman met with Chinese President Xi Xinping.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-chairman-bob-iger-meets-891287
View attachment 140859
"What The Walt Disney Company has been able to achieve in China, I think, is a perfect example of cooperation, but it also came after years of understanding, years of building up a deep respect for one another and appreciation for each other’s interests.”
Sure thing Bob
Apologies if this may come off insensitive. Bob sounds like a victim of corporate/political date rape.

VJ

New Mickey has been spotted inside of Shanghai Disneyland. Honestly, the more I see of him the more I warm up to him. I like it.

13179465_513299918855214_6126351457664939778_n.jpg

Disneyhead'71

I say pull in the entire spectrum. Let Elsa be an Ace. Show Oaken's family a little more. Anna and Kristoff. Everyone's gets a Happily Ever After.

Cesar R M

Which is what I was saying, if you are not in a relationship with either gender and show no interest in being in one, then a-sexual is the definition. Just because one might find an admiration for the qualities of that individual does not mean that you can claim them for your camp unless they give you a reason too. What is silly about this discussion is that we are talking about imaginary/cartoon characters that can only be what the artist draws them of describes them as. They aren't real, how can we put specific human emotions on them especially when it has nothing to do with the story.
I agree with you.
Besides, I still do not understand why so many fans have that strange need to discuss whats in their pants.
You dont go to a person and ask if they have a dong or a vagaina in the first seconds of the conversation!!!

There is also differences in way of portraying. Like how they portrayed the x-men outcasts as an allegory of the homosexual treatment back in these years.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
New Mickey has been spotted inside of Shanghai Disneyland. Honestly, the more I see of him the more I warm up to him. I like it.

13179465_513299918855214_6126351457664939778_n.jpg

The 'new' Mickey is actually a throwback to the mickey of the 40's-70's when he was much more of a mischief maker than he's portrayed today. I LIKE the new Mickey much better than the overly sweet mickey of recent years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom