The only way Disney can beat Harry Potter

GeorgiaPinesRJB

Any relation to those horrid SH movies and WDW is a horrifying thought, even if it was never suggested by anyone. That said, what Disney needs is something to get boys into WDW, as the new Fantasyland is really geared towards girls.

We were talking about Don Giovanni and my joke about...nevermind.

Captain Chaos

I actually agree with him. Star Tours is my favorite ride and has themeing just as good as FJ. And besides, we're supposed to,see the bulding :rolleyes:
Can you share the drugs you are sniffing or shooting up? And no, that pixie dust is a killer, i want the stuff that is causing you to hallucinate...

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Hmmmm. Been to Potter as my DS is Harry Potter daft,Yeh,it was cool,but it wasn't magic.Thats the difference.I rest my case.;)
Here's the thing about "magic". It depends, almost exclusively, on nostalgia and recognition. If you grew up fantasizing about the Star Wars universe, but haven't really gotten into Harry Potter, you'll almost always prefer Star Tours to FJ. hat doesn't make it better overall.
I will say this for the Star Tours queue though: it does what it set out to do, maybe better than FJ. FJ, though, has a MUCH grander scope. Star Tours was never supposed to be as big as FJ.

Hmmmm. Been to Potter as my DS is Harry Potter daft,Yeh,it was cool,but it wasn't magic.Thats the difference.I rest my case.;)

oh lord.... there is that pixie dust snorting thing....
Isn't Harry Potter ALL about magic?
walking around Hogsmead is all about being immersed.
walking around say, New Fantasyland is all about being run over by a stoller or seven.
It is BEAUTIFUL to look at but, immersive? I think not.
being immersed is more "magic" to me

GeorgiaPinesRJB

walking around say, New Fantasyland is all about being run over by a stoller or seven.

Aren't we all entitled to our opinions, though? Different strokes.

real mad hatter

So sad. You just don't get it,do you.:(

BryceM

Here we go. A sixteen year old dude,giving a sixty year old dude his reasons.Ok,whatever you say dude! I'am on a Disney site,not a Universal site.Wave your magic wand.
Haha, I guess that comment did come off the wrong way. Sorry!

And that reminds me to take my age off of here...

GeorgiaPinesRJB

I love it when arguments come down to age! Just one step above the classic "I'm going to correct your grammar as substitution for a proper rebuttal."

Not to be that guy BUT....sometimes age does matter. At 18, I knew nothing. Now, at my age, I don't know anything but I am aware of what I don't know. It's a Zen-like existence.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom