The New Fantasyland

SirGoofy

You have info. At least give us a hint. Is any of the stuff you are hearing totally new or are we close in our guesses? And "yes" is not an answer. :lol:

Close. Very close.

Am I the only one who thinks they pay little to no attention to Adventureland? Jungle Cruise takes up so much room.... would it be crazy iof they tore it out to put in a whole bunch of E-ticket rides?
*run and hides from flamers*

You should be banned for even thinking/mentioning this!:fork:

:lol:

? there's room in AL?

Plenty. Not to mention the wide open walkways the land will have after:zipit:

;)

That map lies big time!

Trust me, plants are not behind Main Street. :lol:

No, but there is a Jungle Cruise break room back there somewhere!:lol:

SirGoofy

Not to mention that short walk to Casey's.

Sometimes, I wish I could cut through backstage areas. It would make life a lot easy. :lol:

You have no idea.

Off Topic Rant: So I just got back from Illuminations, and can I say I hate the new "Celebrate" spiel afterwards. Seriously, it made me sick, not to mention the crap "Celebrate You" song playing after "We Go On".:hurl:

Captain Chaos

Close. Very close.

You should be banned for even thinking/mentioning this!:fork:

:lol:

Plenty. Not to mention the wide open walkways the land will have after:zipit:

;)

No, but there is a Jungle Cruise break room back there somewhere!:lol:

You are saying so much, yet so little :)

Ok, seems like less cluttering in Adventureland is somehow on the agenda... What could they be adding/removing to alleviate the walkways??? hmmm, I wonder... :)

_Scar

Sorry SirGoofy, I've always thought Jungle Cruise was so massive that AL could never be expanded.... but now I know better.

Will we here what you're dying to say first or will we hear it officially first?

Edit- taking out Aladdin would alleviate some space issues.... making it the second Dumbo.... I don't think that's a good idea though

Captain Chaos

Sorry SirGoofy, I've always thought Jungle Cruise was so massive that AL could never be expanded.... but now I know better.

Will we here what you're dying to say first or will we hear it officially first?

Edit- taking out Aladdin would alleviate some space issues.... making it the second Dumbo.... I don't think that's a good idea though

Why wouldn't removing Magic Carpets be a good idea??

SirGoofy

You'll hear something official. I'm not going to give out any of the details I know.:wave:

As for the article posted from Orlando Attractions...it's mostly BS. Buses have not been "rerouted" nor have backstage areas been limited to CMs.

Captain Chaos

He's in PhilharMagic.

From what I've heard/read Magic Carpets are going to be Dumbo B. :shrug:

I'll tend to agree with this... Plus, this has been speculated on here since the leaked plans made their way here... I will assume this is what Sir was talking about... Unless there is more too...

_Scar

I know, obviously they are a poor representation of Aladdin. Aladdin (as do most of the Disney decade movies) deserve there own e-ticket.

Captain Chaos

I know, obviously they are a poor representation of Aladdin. Aladdin (as do most of the Disney decade movies) deserve there own e-ticket.

Now that I can agree with... Just too bad we cannot get a great Beauty and the Beast attraction... The possibilities are endless for a BatB ride....

CastleBound

Now that I can agree with... Just too bad we cannot get a great Beauty and the Beast attraction... The possibilities are endless for a BatB ride....

I would love to see the beast swipe down at you like the yeti! he would make a great animatronic! Obviously they could have all the dancing furniture and appliances. It would be great to see the ride go thru the changes in atmosphere from Belle's town to Beast's castle. It could be great! wishful thinking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom