The New Fantasyland

magicmaya

SGE and MILF both suck! Wall-E has so much potential for SOMETHING, but FL could be amazing. I'm a guy, but I still think most things Disney puts out is worthy of seeing and some are mind blowingly amazing. Belle's area and LM will def. be the places to be.

Am I the only one who thinks they pay little to no attention to Adventureland? Jungle Cruise takes up so much room.... would it be crazy iof they tore it out to put in a whole bunch of E-ticket rides?
*run and hides from flamers*

sir goofy is going to be mad at you :lol: :fork::fork:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
SGE and MILF both suck! Wall-E has so much potential for SOMETHING, but FL could be amazing. I'm a guy, but I still think most things Disney puts out is worthy of seeing and some are mind blowingly amazing. Belle's area and LM will def. be the places to be.

Am I the only one who thinks they pay little to no attention to Adventureland? Jungle Cruise takes up so much room.... would it be crazy iof they tore it out to put in a whole bunch of E-ticket rides?

Yes, that would be crazy.

Besides, there's already an expansion pad behind Jungle Cruise.

Why do we have to lose ANYTHING?

Dinoman96

Yes, that would be crazy.

Besides, there's already an expansion pad behind Jungle Cruise.

Why do we have to lose ANYTHING?

That, and I remember the narrator on the WDW train mentioning a lion while we were passing through Adventureland...and if there was no lions in the land, it would make the narrator insane. :lol:

IWant2GoNow

Thanks for posting that jt. I don't think I ever got a chance to ride that the 3 years that I went and it was still there. I think it would have been awesome to have kept that and updated scenes in it from time to time like in SSE. But we would probably just have ended up with triangles and strobe lights. So I'll take M:S I guess. :)

PS- Also loved seeing a hidden Mickey around the 7:44 mark. :lol:

_Scar

Stitch belongs with merchandise like pins where he is a big hit.... other than that he doesn't belong anywhere else.

They must know SGE sucks! They must know!

krankenstein

There's an expansion pad behind JC?

? there's room in AL?

Yes and Yes! Remember kids:

d_7272.jpg

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

I'm with you on SGE. MILF, I actually enjoy, but can certainly understand why many don't.

Losing the Jungle Cruise??? No sir. Never. To me (and many others, I assure you), that would be like losing PotC, the Haunted Mansion, or Space Mountain. Thankfully, there's no chance of that happening. Some upgrades would be nice, and I hope we get some eventually. An AL addition would be nice -- something new and novel I hope, when it comes. But I'm thinking we're at least 10 years from such a thing.

_Scar

I now agree about JC after seeing the clearly visable area that could be expanded if they wanted too. Another land could even fit there, but I wouldn't go that far...

krankenstein

:ROFLOL:

but i'm still not seeing it. only open area i can see that would be usable is on the other side of the track between the monorail, EWP canal and PotC showbuilding...
now that would be one long queue line...

That's the spot! :wave:

magic-kingdom-map-wishes-lights_thumb.jpg

If this map does not lie (ignore lights out) the space is there

That map lies big time!

Trust me, plants are not behind Main Street. :lol:

_Scar

Then where do you suggest they'd be? Beyond tracks? I doubt they would ever consider that.

Edit- you seem condfident... is there something you know that the general public doesn't?

krankenstein

Then where do you suggest they'd be? Beyond tracks? I doubt they would ever consider that.

Edit- you seem condfident... is there something you know that the general public doesn't?

It's pretty well known that it's an expansion plot for AL. :shrug:

BTW, plenty of attractions go beyond the railroad.

Beyond the tracks is more than possible, both PotC and Splash Mtn extend beyond the tracks. There is even a spot behind SM near the TTF train station that could be used. The only problem with the plot behind AL is that it's roughly 500 feet from the walkway in front of PotC...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom