The New Fantasyland

Animaniac93-98

I might have to give you that one. Perhaps that is the initial show set for a stage of some sort in the area?

Also, I would venture to say that most guest know her as Sleeping Beauty, not Aurora.

It could be a pretty cool show though. Imagine if everyone made very eleborate plans for a surprise part and they sneak into her bedroom and jump out, yell, "Surprise!" and...nothing happens because she is a heavy sleeper and the show ends. One word...awesome...

I guess we won't know though until we have the plans and can see where everything fits.

For me a real bookstore with Disney books would more than make up for a Sleeping Beauty show.

I blame Disney for that and their failure to remind people of her name in merch labels. It's certainly not the movie's fault as they say "Aurora" about a million times in either song or speech.

I agree about the book store though and MK needs more dining options so I'm still happy for the most part with this list if it's true.

IWant2GoNow

Thank you?:lookaroun:eek:

Right. I'm hoping for some more darkrides, though.

You were the only one there for a bit that agreed with my doubt about these additions. Had to give you at least some props. :)

Yes, more dark rides would be a definite plus for FL. I really wish they would do a Sword in the Stone dark ride, but I know that's about as likely as bringing back 20k or Mr. Toad. *Please bring back Mr. Toad*

Maybe you're right though, maybe that list is just a portion of the expansion. If so that sounds like it was the marketing gurus list. :) But if it is just a part of the expansion, this thing really is gonna be HUGE!

EPCOT Explorer

You were the only one there for a bit that agreed with my doubt about these additions. Had to give you at least some props. :)

Yes, more dark rides would be a definite plus for FL. I really wish they would do a Sword in the Stone dark ride, but I know that's about as likely as bringing back 20k or Mr. Toad. *Please bring back Mr. Toad*

Maybe you're right though, maybe that list is just a portion of the expansion. If so that sounds like it was the marketing gurus list. :) But if it is just a part of the expansion, this thing really is gonna be HUGE!

Oh!:lol: Thank you!

And YES, I hope it is. Hopefully the OP is not pulling our legs, and puts up the plans, soon.

Figment632

TTF is horrible compared to TT in Disneyland. I've never stepped foot in TTF in the last 6 or 7 trips to Disney World.

EDIT: I take it back, I've entered TTF through the Train Station to use the walkway to TL.

Yes I presented this argument and was responded to with you have to have a place to meet Mickey. I just always found peoples live for TTF funny.

kcnole

People hated rocket rods because the attraction sucked as it was built and it was always broken. If they had funded it properly it may have been fairly good.

WDWFREAK53

What has me kinda thinking this is "close" to what's happening is that Steve and Lee have been "missing" from this thread. They mentioned that things were in the works for Fantasyland and they couldn't give out any info at the time...but they haven't come in and said, "This isn't what I heard is happening..." either.

Hmmm...the speculation continues!

klineski96

To shift gears but stay in the same topic... the original poster mentions they would be removing Dumbo from Fantasyland... how do you all feel about that?

Personally, I would be a little dissapointed to see Dumbo gone. I know it's essentially the same ride as Aladdin, Triceritops Spin, and Astro Orbiters, but it's my favorite of those style rides.

What a strange sight it would be to walk through Fantasyland without Dumbo, it's been there ever since I can remember.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
What has me kinda thinking this is "close" to what's happening is that Steve and Lee have been "missing" from this thread. They mentioned that things were in the works for Fantasyland and they couldn't give out any info at the time...but they haven't come in and said, "This isn't what I heard is happening..." either.

Hmmm...the speculation continues!
I was thinking the same thing...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom