The Negativity Thraed

njDizFan

Why do I have to look at walls and scrims. It totally ruined my once in a lifetime Disney vacation. They should never refurb rides.

And what's the deal with the monorail. Why can't I take it where ever I wanna go? That things sucks.

CoffeeJedi

I hate the freaking Disney Channel and all its cast of squeaky clean kids. I can't believe High School frakking Musical is front-and-center at DHS. Annoying and insipid.

I also hate that it's just the logical extension of what Disney's always done, going all the way back to Annette Funnicello on The Mickey Mouse Club; but gorram it, WALT was there for that, so it gets a pass.

I don't care if I'm way older than the target demographic, and can just ignore it and focus on the classic attractions; when I'm in WDW they should cater to ME and all us other Disney trivia, history, and Imagineering nerds from the internet!!!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I hate that the water bridge by The Contemporary is not themed.
It always winds up ruining my trips. :mad::mad:

DMC-12

Gosh at least paint some leaves on it or something! GEEZ!

No, leaves make NO sense!! :mad: DONT YOU GET IT?!?!? :veryconfu :mad: It needs to be cohesive to the theme that is the Contemporary!! Like how the one by the Boardwalk is themed. DUH!! :mad:

I am writing to Meg Crofton right now. :mad: Walt is rolling over in his grave!!!!!! :fork: :fork:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
No, leaves make NO sense!! :mad: DONT YOU GET IT?!?!? :veryconfu :mad: It needs to be cohesive to the theme that is the Contemporary!! Like how the one by the Boardwalk is themed. DUH!! :mad:

I am writing to Meg Crofton right now. :mad: Walt is rolling over in his grave!!!!!! :fork: :fork:

Unless you are traveling south...then that theme wouldn't work at ALL. :fork:

It would have to be themed like a giant flood basin to match the theming of the parking lots.

CoffeeJedi

I hate disney it made me inportant!!!!!!:lookaroun
And I hate this comment! Are you trying to say "important" or "impotent"?! I hate the fact that I even wasted the 5 seconds of valuable brain-time trying to decipher your imbecilic, poorly punctuated dreck. Everyone on this thread is now stupider for having read that. You are a bad person and should feel bad!

And I hate that I'm wasting even more time writing this reply!!!!!!!!

DMC-12

New things scare me and make me crap my pants. :fork: :mad:

WDW is a museums and should nevar change. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom