The Negativity Thraed

wvdisneyfamily

They had the nerve to close the Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth during my 2007 trip. I'm still not over it even though I've been back three times since then and have future trips planned. That ruined trip still sticks out in my mind as being a giant waste and totally unfair because my trip was in the summer during a busy time and is more important than anyone else's trip because IT WAS MY TRIP!!!! Disney owes me something. A fastpass, an upgrade, a free trip, something. :fork::cry::fork:

njDizFan

Why should I have to see the unthemed back of expedition everest? stupid imagineers. Oh and why is it so confusing, Expedition Everest isn't even supposed to be Mount Everest. I Wiki'd forbidden mountain and they never even heard of it:mad:.

And even if the Yeti worked why should he be in the Animal Kingdom, all fake animals should be banished to Beastlie Kingdom.

trr1

I hate having to "press 1" for english why do I have to learn another Language if Im not leaving the country (U.S.A.):fork:

trr1

I hate having to "press 1" for english why do I have to learn another Language if Im not leaving the country (U.S.A.):fork:

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!11!!1! :fork:
I hate having to do this for YOU
why_should_i_have_to_press_1_for_english_tshirt-p235868980227440491yxzu_400.jpg

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Disney is so cheap :fork:... they dont hand out enough candy to my obese fatty fat fat 4 year old during MNSSHP!!! :mad::mad:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
People on ECVs should be forced to walk :fork:... even if they have no physical signs of any sort of ailment or injurys. :mad:

They are just trying to cut in line in front of everyone. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom