The Negativity Thraed

GenerationX

You people are still yammering on about this? This thread had such promise in the beginning, but now it just sucks! Make newer, better, wittier, and more salient points, or I will be forced to jump in again and insult all of you. And by the way, my earlier post in this thread was clearly the end-all be-all assessment of the topic, so the thread really should've just stopped there ... instead of continuing on as it has in such a non-endorsing-of-my-opinion way. Did I forget to mention that you're all idiots? 'Cause you are.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
You people are still yammering on about this? This thread had such promise in the beginning, but now it just sucks! Make newer, better, wittier, and more salient points, or I will be forced to jump in again and insult all of you. And by the way, my earlier post in this thread was clearly the end-all be-all assessment of the topic, so the thread really should've just stopped there ... instead of continuing on as it has in such a non-endorsing-of-my-opinion way. Did I forget to mention that you're all idiots? 'Cause you are.

More standard wdwmagic negativity. I hate this place. :mad:

diddy_mouse

Well, I guess I'll just put on my Rose-Colored-Disney-Glasses, and ignore all this negativity that you stupid people are directing at my beloved Walt Disney World. Oh yes, and this is my opinion and anyone who disagrees with me is 100% wrong and looses at life and fails and should not be on a "discussion board" at all because they are stupid.

Mean people suck. :mad:

trr1

Originally Posted by Towerbellman
That is true, it is just that is not a situation i would want to be put thru again...loud music, rotating floor, crazy tranny dancers=bad night

looks like someone picked up a CD

I hate that I cant pick up a tranny!!!

Too Wong Foo Quote for TB

"Get your hand off my Richard Barney!!":ROFLOL:

Snoopy

Pixarforthewin and Disneyroks were the best thing to ever happen to this board, and you morons chased them off! :fork::fork::fork::fork::fork::hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom