• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Phrubruh

Mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, no significant harm done to the regular lines. On the other hand, more clutter. Personally, I'm planning a quickie Cedar Point trip just to ride Steel Vengeance... and I would happily pay an extra $15-$50 for that experience with little wait, as I'm a one-time visitor (the normal Fastlane Plus add-on is around $85 for all coasters).

As much as I usually hate to see Disney being greedy, this is one case where I think that -- if they *do* offer something like this-- they should charge top-dollar. $50 for a one-ride one-time front-of-the-line pass. For each SW ride. And then discontinue it after the first year.

For AP's, make it $200 a ride. :D
How about we eliminate all class privilege front of the line ticket systems and just have one queue line?

That's how Walt did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

Rich T

Advertisement
How about we eliminate all class privilege front of the line ticket systems and just have one queue line?

That's how Walt did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
I'd be behind this one hundred percent. Heck, today's guests even have little electronic pacifier tablets to entertain themselves with while waiting!

Stevek

Took @Darkbeer1's advice and picked up session passes for Knotts for the family. For less than the price of one cheapest level Disneyland AP, all four of us go to Knotts for the rest of the year with free parking (for me).
We had passes off and on, once during a break from DL passes. While I love the park and all of it's personality, there really isn't enough there for me as far as rides. About the wildest coaster I can do is Xcellerator so some of the coasters and spinning rides are off limits. I absolutely love the Log Ride and Calico Mine train. Bottom line, great value but we just didn't have a burning desire to go often like we did Disneyland and ultimately decided passes weren't for us anymore.

Top Bottom