The "Little Problems" Thread

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I appreciate your much misguided angst, but you misunderstand me, I loved that attraction. I figured other folks (as previously mentioned) are the ones responsible.

Let me rephrase:
Because the Alien version was way too freaking scary to the regular sheeple with no common sense to be considered a wholesome Disney attraction?
Good save.

durangojim

WRONG. Because parents are too $*%#ing stupid to know when to NOT let their child on a ride. AE was a GREAT attraction, ruined by people who clearly aren't cut out to be parents.

Oh, and my little problem is that the door to the third stall in the mens room behind Peter Pan's Flight is loose.

AE was a fantastic attraction, the first time my wife and I went on it and felt that hot breath on the back of our necks she freaked out. It was awesome! It was one of those "laughing place" moments where you're scared at first and then love it afterwards!

Figment632

I appreciate your much misguided angst, but you misunderstand me, I loved that attraction. I figured other folks (as previously mentioned) are the ones responsible.

Let me rephrase:
Because the Alien version was way too freaking scary to the regular sheeple with no common sense to be considered a wholesome Disney attraction?

lol my bad I just get so angry when I think of AE!

jonnyc

Oh, and my little problem is that the door to the third stall in the mens room behind Peter Pan's Flight is loose.

You should definately be hired as a 'little problems' spotter!

I think that could be the most amazing job ever. Job Description:

Go round the parks, spend a normal day there and if you notice any little problems let us know.

That would be incredible.

Jasonflz

Let me rephrase:

Completely agreed. If AE and TK never left Tomorrowland I would have MK in much higher regards than I do now. Hopefully Pixar Place and SGE leaving mean that Tomorrowland will return to it's rightful state.

RiversideBunny

Speaking of leading to somewhere, one little problem is that you can't walk from the Grand Floridian to the Magic Kingdom.

There's a canal or something. Seems like a little problem to solve.

IMHO
:)

MKCP 1985

threads like these just serve to make mountains out of molehills.

but if it makes you feel better to obsess . . . err. . . warn others. . . about the missing eyebrow of the third pirate from the left in the auction scene of Pirates, then knock yourselves out. :lol:

NiarrNDisney

threads like these just serve to make mountains out of molehills.

but if it makes you feel better to obsess . . . err. . . warn others. . . about the missing eyebrow of the third pirate from the left in the auction scene of Pirates, then knock yourselves out. :lol:

LOL! :lol:
That Pirate needs to fire his Esthetician, I would never walk around with my eyebrows missing!

maggiegrace1

OMG! you crack me up :lol:
I say go with down, let it blow in the wind.
Have a hair comercial moment!
BTW - Happy Birthday! :)
Thank you!:cool:

:p

Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes..I will be in EPCOT on my birthday friday and will be having a lovely day I am sure...:)
Wear it up. It is going to be hot. You don't want hair sticking to your neck if you can avoid it. :shrug:
I think I will start out with it up...and then later on this evening let it down and do the whole hair commercial moment thing..shake it all out and let it blow in the breeze..if there is no breeze..maggie has one of those little fans..I will have her aim it at me and that will give it that whole effect!..

Thanks guys..off to the parks..I will keep you posted and let you know what my little problem for today/tomorrow will be later.:king::D:wave:

EPCOTPluto

Little things?

- Brake test screens in TT.

- Crooked/broken nozzles in FoN.

- Overgrown areas of landscaping around Innoventions.

- Pyro issues with RoE.

- Noticably faded purple directional signs around property.

- Hard to read scrolling message board in ST.

- Pavement repairs that don't match the color of the surrounding pavement.

- Disneyland drink cups being used at WDW.

- Leaky ramp covers at TTC.

- Looking at the lovely (i.e. ugly) tar rooftops of the TTC and Epcot entrance from the monorail.

- West facing clock on the AA that has been broken for weeks.

- Dusty Soarin' projectors.

- Interior signage lights in MS that are never pointed at the right angle.

- Lackluster strobe lights on Cinderella Castle during Wishes.

- Missing steam at EE.

That's all for now... just some little things I can think of.

LOL! That's everything I have noticed every time I go to the World.
Although the sentences I highlighted; well, those are new to me.

I thought they'll fix the broken nozzle thing on FoN and the Innoventions landscaping, IMO, never seems to be overgrown...
Where is that on the American Adventure??

hpyhnt 1000

LOL! That's everything I have noticed every time I go to the World.
Although the sentences I highlighted; well, those are new to me.

I thought they'll fix the broken nozzle thing on FoN and the Innoventions landscaping, IMO, never seems to be overgrown...
Where is that on the American Adventure??

Yeah, I thought FoN would be fixed too by now, but I didn't see a change from May 23 to June 6. Besides crooked nozzles, the main center shooter doesn't appear to be working either. The lights are great! The nozzles... eh, not so much. :(

Its the areas on the outer perimeter of the Innoventions buildings that have been forgotten. Specifically, the outer perimeter facing Test Track from around MouseGear to the East breezeway, and along the northwestern segment of the buildings going towards The Seas. The area on the outer side of the southwestern building facing Imagination! used to be pretty bad also, but they finally got in there and cleaned it up a bit. Even the planters by the main entrance to Innoventions West could use an overhaul; that area in there is pretty ugly too. In addition, theres a spot of vegetation by that interactive fountain on the bridge between FW and WS that needs to be cut back. Between Odyssey and TT could use a triming as well. Just small things mind you, but cleaning up those areas would do wonders for the overall look of the Innoventions buildings and the park.

And its the clocktower on the center of the AA pavilion. Its the clock that faces toward Japan. On both May 23 and June 6, it was stuck at what looked like about 8:40 or so. Other clocks were fine, but that westward facing one was stopped. :mad:

maggiegrace1

Ok...My little problem .....;)

Should I wear my pink LSU T-shirt or my grey and white LSU T-shirt tomorrow..considering they are National Champs baby!..:)

Oh, I will be at EPCOT tomorrow if that will help you decide in the helping me choose..:)..it is hot here..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom