The "Little Problems" Thread

SirGoofy

Baseball..:)
College World Series.:)

They just won this evening..beat Texas 11-4:sohappy:

Ah, I see. College baseball isn't one of the sports I follow. I'm a football/basketball guy when it comes to collegiate sports. Probably because that's all my school is good at, aside from an occasional soccer spurt.

I'd go pink.

And speaking of soccer, did anyone see USA beat Spain today!? WOOOO!

maggiegrace1

Ah, I see. College baseball isn't one of the sports I follow. I'm a football/basketball guy when it comes to collegiate sports. Probably because that's all my school is good at, aside from an occasional soccer spurt.

I'd go pink.

And speaking of soccer, did anyone see USA beat Spain today!? WOOOO!
I do not follow baseball either..but it is LSU..:king:....and pink it shall be..:animwink:

Go USA!:sohappy:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Ok...My little problem .....;)

Should I wear my pink LSU T-shirt or my grey and white LSU T-shirt tomorrow..considering they are National Champs baby!..:)

Oh, I will be at EPCOT tomorrow if that will help you decide in the helping me choose..:)..it is hot here..:)

Go with the pink shirt. You can never go wrong with pink.

juan

I would add the anvil drop on the windshield test in the Test Track queue. I haven't seen it working in many years, but surprisingly it was working a couple weeks ago, so I guess it's fixed :D

maggiegrace1

My little problem is that this thread is delightfully OT.:fork::lookaroun:lol::lol:;)
What do you mean?:shrug:

Little problems..I am sharing my little problems and the kind people of magic are helping me..:);):kiss:

(hugs you)..and now your little problem over this thread being OT is gone..:)

EPCOT Explorer

*Hugs you and squeezes you extra tight*

Is that legal?:lookaroun

I saw that you hated it..that bad huh?:lol:

Yeah, squeezing huggles are fine.:lol:

Legality? 6 more days...:lookaroun:lol:

HORRIBLE!!!:ROFLOL: I was surfing Magic from my phone half way through...Shame I didn't have a book or something.:lol:

lilredfoxie

The monorail cars look like they are falling apart, the last time I was there some of them were leaking water and smelled a bit musty, they are begining to look a bit tired.

The screens in teh TEst Track ride vehicles, some of them wernet working.

The various unfinished effects in Spaceship Earth, they might have fixed it I have no idea last time I was in WDW was 2008.

The ride vehicles in Universe of Energy need some TLC, the paint is wearing out.

Animal Kingdom needs more Air Conditoning, and those vehciles in the safari are wayy too bumpy.

EPCOTPluto

Yeah, I thought FoN would be fixed too by now, but I didn't see a change from May 23 to June 6. Besides crooked nozzles, the main center shooter doesn't appear to be working either. The lights are great! The nozzles... eh, not so much. :(

Its the areas on the outer perimeter of the Innoventions buildings that have been forgotten. Specifically, the outer perimeter facing Test Track from around MouseGear to the East breezeway, and along the northwestern segment of the buildings going towards The Seas. The area on the outer side of the southwestern building facing Imagination! used to be pretty bad also, but they finally got in there and cleaned it up a bit. Even the planters by the main entrance to Innoventions West could use an overhaul; that area in there is pretty ugly too. In addition, theres a spot of vegetation by that interactive fountain on the bridge between FW and WS that needs to be cut back. Between Odyssey and TT could use a triming as well. Just small things mind you, but cleaning up those areas would do wonders for the overall look of the Innoventions buildings and the park.

And its the clocktower on the center of the AA pavilion. Its the clock that faces toward Japan. On both May 23 and June 6, it was stuck at what looked like about 8:40 or so. Other clocks were fine, but that westward facing one was stopped. :mad:

:eek: Never knew those "small problems" existed! Thanks for telling me all that. I'll have to look next time I go! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom