The "Little Problems" Thread

LoriSue

LOL! :lol:
That Pirate needs to fire his Esthetician, I would never walk around with my eyebrows missing!
Funny story, but off subject.. my daughter got the BRILLIANT idea to "trim" here eyebrows 2 weeks before starting middle school with a razor blade.. went too far and ended up shaving one off trying to even them up, then shaved the other off to make them even. Tried SO hard not to laugh but wasn't successful. Anyway.. I guess I don't notice many "little things" (Yeti is a big, hairy thing you can't miss unless you just don't know it's supposed to work). But living in New Mexico our trips to WDW are always too few and never long enough. We really don't notice the little things because we're just caught up in the magic. Just being there is enough... that's just me

hpyhnt 1000

:eek: Never knew those "small problems" existed! Thanks for telling me all that. I'll have to look next time I go! :cool:

No guraentee that those problems will still exist (and I really hope they don't! :lol:), especially with the clock on the AA, but the nozzles and landscaping will prob still be issues (at least for me). :(

I have to say my "little problem" is really more of maintenance issue. You see, as a professional audio engineer it is my job to always be listening to the system for problems. Of course I can never separate myself from my job (especially since I have been doing it for the last 20 yrs.), so therefore little audio issues through the parks that most folks may never notice drive me absolutely batty! Case and point -- there are several problems throughout the perimeter of the World Showcase Lagoon that I notice with frightening regularity (especially since I go about every 4-6 months) meaning that Disney has not addressed them! They really become noticeable with the highly dynamic soundtrack to ROE. Just my 2 cents...

maggiegrace1

Ok..my little problem is..

Should I scream and get all excited when someone tells me Happy Birthday while at EPCOT tomorrow because I will be wearing my birthday pin..or just say thank you?

:):):)

lumpydj

You should definately be hired as a 'little problems' spotter!

I think that could be the most amazing job ever. Job Description:

Go round the parks, spend a normal day there and if you notice any little problems let us know.

That would be incredible.

Looks like what these guys are doing. Looks like they pay pretty well too...

IMG_0776.jpg

:ROFLOL:Honestly, I have no idea what these guys are doing but the two on the left were looking at that railing for quite some time (underneath it too - like they were looking for peeling paint)... There was someone following the group around with a clipboard - looked like they were taking notes.

NiarrNDisney

Looks like what these guys are doing. Looks like they pay pretty well too...

IMG_0776.jpg

:ROFLOL:Honestly, I have no idea what these guys are doing but the two on the left were looking at that railing for quite some time (underneath it too - like they were looking for peeling paint)... There was someone following the group around with a clipboard - looked like they were taking notes.

They also look like they went shopping and got dressed together :lookaroun
500th post!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom