Trip Report The Fairytale & Dream Come True-May 2013 DFTW/Honeymoon TR

The Fairytale & Dream Come True-May 2013 DFTW & Honeymoon Report

Welcome to the very best trip report EVER!!!!! I can’t believe I’m sitting here writing this when I’ve been married for over two months now…yep that’s right! I went down to the happiest place on earth and got married!! Oh aaaannd I went on my very first cruise! (Apologies to my cruise ladies…that was supposed to be my first cruise, but I made a cruise a first for me and my husband!) So thanks for tuning in and I hope you enjoy! Here we go!!!!!!

WHEN: May 18-May 28, 2013

WHERE: May 18-23: The Boardwalk Inn, May 23-26: Disney Dream, May 26-28: Art of Animation: Little Mermaid room

WHO: There were a lot of characters that made appearances during this trip! Myself, my now husband Mike (who hasn’t been to the world since he was 12 and he is now 26), Mom (who you know from my many previous trip reports), Dad (his first trip EVER and first time to FL), Memere & Pepere (my grandparents whom are lovers of Disney & resided in FL for a few winters), Aunt (tagged along to help the grandparents), Mom-in-law & Dad-in-law (Mike’s parents), Brother & his gf (Mike’s brother and his gf tagged along for the journey too! It was her first time to WDW and they had a blast!)

Now everyone pretty much came in on the 18th and left on the 22nd (except us). The other characters will make appearances in a few places but I’ll only post a picture of us for now.

Mike and I right after we got engaged in Seabrook, NH on the Beach on August 12, 2012.
IMG_4868_zpsd952d4e6.jpg

A little background on Mike and I and this decision before I begin…Mike and I have been together for almost 5 years now. We met in college through a mutual friend and the rest is history :) I knew there was something about him from the moment I laid eyes on him, and fortunately he felt the same about me. I did warn him about my Disney addiction way in the beginning & said if we get married it will be in Disney World. I guess he didn’t mind because well he let my dream come true! We were originally planning on getting married in March 2014, but since we were both already out of school and had full time jobs…we figured why not sooner! So about 7 months before the big day in October…we decided to get married in Disney World in May! We were so excited to get planning and thought it was so far away! But my, did the time come very fast! Thank you for tuning in and I hope you enjoy it!

Note: I did not take notes on this trip at all I was having too much fun to stop and write so this is going all from my pictures and memory!

During the wedding days of the trip, we used these awesome Times Guides that @HollyBelle made for us!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Everyone loved them!!!

100MEDIAIMAG0726_zps2b11739c.jpg

We bought some new suitcases & luggage tags for this trip
IMG_7044_zpse3848f42.jpg

IMG_7045_zps72630fb6.jpg

Our pre-trip package from the awesome Tammy at Kingdom Konsultants!!
IMG_7043_zps5be5f8b2.jpg

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Where to start......

We so need to try to get a pic of us and Beau Wrangler together! :inlove:

Has Mike tried the Make Your Own rice krispie treat at DTD? OMG! Heaven on a stick! :hungry:

Love the pictures. Trying to pick a favorite is proving to be very difficult.

I like how you left the prices out of the picture for Le Cellier's menu. I think you did that so we wouldn't back out on dinner in September. LOL. Just kidding. (Not long till we'll be sharing dinner there!)

I love the Ears!

We might have to get us some Blue Glowtinis or maybe some Grey Goose Slushies!

Where did you get your tiara? Was it comfy? I have always wanted one, but I'm worried it will give me a headache just like the Ears do.

A month from right now, I will be on my way! :happy: Can't wait to see you and mom! :joyfull:

YES WE DO! I've managed one picture with him before, but every other time I try I can never catch up to him. LOL.

And yes we went there and he saw it...he looked I asked if he wanted one with whatever he wanted on it and his response was.."No I like my plain ones". He likes all his food plain LOL.

hahaha didn't even realize you couldn't see the prices. Surprisingly for 11 people the bill wasn't bad at all with dinner prices. And don't forget I have my TIW card so we get 20% off EVERYTHING. And YES Blue Glowtinis at Le Cellier! (What time is dinner again? I think my mom has it written down somewhere) AND Grey Goose Slushies!!! BOTH.

I bought my tiara at a new store that opened up about 40 minutes away from where I live call Charmin Charlies. I bought it for $8. It was really comfortable. It never sat behind my ears. It had like teeth like on a comb on both sides so I sank it into my hair and it was fine. I actually forgot it was there a few times and had to keep checking!

33 days until we arrive down in the world and 34 until we all cruise together! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU EITHER!!!!

Beautiful photo session at the Boardwalk!!! Congratulations I can't wait to read about a your wedding day!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Soon!

PolynesianPrincess

So jealous you got to eat at Le Cellier!! The filet is soooo yummy!!

Glad Mike liked Soarin! Seems like everyone had the same idea as you when it changed from 30 mins to 80 mins. Short wait, get in line quick!! Figures, right? :rolleyes:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos you two had done. That dress is so super cute!!! You're such a cute Ariel! And Mike makes a good Eric! :)

Mrs.Skellington

YES WE DO! I've managed one picture with him before, but every other time I try I can never catch up to him. LOL.

And yes we went there and he saw it...he looked I asked if he wanted one with whatever he wanted on it and his response was.."No I like my plain ones". He likes all his food plain LOL.

hahaha didn't even realize you couldn't see the prices. Surprisingly for 11 people the bill wasn't bad at all with dinner prices. And don't forget I have my TIW card so we get 20% off EVERYTHING. And YES Blue Glowtinis at Le Cellier! (What time is dinner again? I think my mom has it written down somewhere) AND Grey Goose Slushies!!! BOTH.

I bought my tiara at a new store that opened up about 40 minutes away from where I live call Charmin Charlies. I bought it for $8. It was really comfortable. It never sat behind my ears. It had like teeth like on a comb on both sides so I sank it into my hair and it was fine. I actually forgot it was there a few times and had to keep checking!

33 days until we arrive down in the world and 34 until we all cruise together! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU EITHER!!!!

Le Cellier looks amazing. Can't wait to try those slushies. Jessica has been raving about them. Love charming Charlie's. It's my favorite store.

jesemeca

We can be Beau's fan club!

I love to get my rice krispie treat with milk and dark chocolate and peanut butter chips. Delish!

I will most likely have a TIW card also. Plan on getting another AP!

I will have to check Charming Charlies. We have one near me. Hopefully I can find one that works for me.

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
So jealous you got to eat at Le Cellier!! The filet is soooo yummy!!

Glad Mike liked Soarin! Seems like everyone had the same idea as you when it changed from 30 mins to 80 mins. Short wait, get in line quick!! Figures, right? :rolleyes:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos you two had done. That dress is so super cute!!! You're such a cute Ariel! And Mike makes a good Eric! :)

I want LeCellier right now! LOL. ITS SOO YUMMMMY

haha I know right...that's what we said, everyone must have joined us at the same time.

And THANK YOU! Awww all I need is the red hair I guess right? LOL. And yes he does :D

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
We can be Beau's fan club!

I love to get my rice krispie treat with milk and dark chocolate and peanut butter chips. Delish!

I will most likely have a TIW card also. Plan on getting another AP!

I will have to check Charming Charlies. We have one near me. Hopefully I can find one that works for me.

OMG YES WE WILL BE BEAU'S FAN CLUB.

Oh nice!!! I won't be getting another one, just because me and Mike have a free one to use from WDW as part of our wedding package. We'll probably use it next May and hopefully go again in that year. Tough with only 2 weeks vacation.

Oooo I didn't know they had Charming Charlie's all around! That's awesome! Definitely check them out. I love mine! I'll be bringing it back on the cruise tooooo :D

fractal

Love the photo shoot and the idea of dressing in "kiss the girl" garb! Getting excited for the wedding day!

Glowtini looks refreshing; and it must be true love if you are willing to get into an 80 minute line for a ride you are not crazy about just so your future hubby can see it. :D

diddy_mouse

I adore your Kiss The Girl photoshoot! So awesome!!

Lighted menus at Le Cellier? Thats a new one. But i gotta say everything still looked so delicious. I loved the salmon i had there.

OMG....wedding amazingness is coming up!!

Disneyfalcon

Yay! The report is here!!
I love the Times Guide Holly made you! So. Much.
I love Boardwalk so much!! The location, decor, everything!
Your Star Wars pictures are awesome.
You saw Space with the lines on! So cool!
I always forget to take pictures with Magic friends! That will change in 32 days!!
Ariel and Eric!! What a great idea! That first picture in the photo booth is amazing.
Wedding!! Can't wait!

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Love the photo shoot and the idea of dressing in "kiss the girl" garb! Getting excited for the wedding day!

Glowtini looks refreshing; and it must be true love if you are willing to get into an 80 minute line for a ride you are not crazy about just so your future hubby can see it. :D

Thank you very much!!! :) Wedding Day post will be tomorrow! I have to let you guys sweat it out for a couple of days in anticipation hehe :D

It definitely was! Here's the recipe for it from All Ears:
1 ounce Skyy Citrus Vodka
0.5 ounce Bols Blue Curacao
0.5 ounce Bols Peach Schnapps
1 ounce Sweet & Sour
0.5 ounce Pineapple Juice

Vodka is my favorite hard liquor so it was perfect for me! And yes...I know him well so I knew he would like it, so made it worthwhile at least but the things we do for true love :inlove:

WHAT.... THERE'S NO MORE POTATOES AT LE CELLIER?! :eek::eek::arghh::arghh::banghead::banghead::bored::bored::cry::cry::cry::cry::grumpy::jawdrop::hungover::mad::confused:

That's what I said exactly. I'll still take the Mushroom Risotta but still OUR POTATOES!!!!!:devilish:

Bring on the Wedding, Your photos are amazing Cant wait:happy:

Tomorrow! :)

Congrats on your wedding, I can't wait to read all about it! BTW, awesome date, DH & I were married on May 21, 1994 :inlove:

Thank you! Tomorrow night sometime I will be posting it! And that's awesome!!!! Great minds think alike! :)

I adore your Kiss The Girl photoshoot! So awesome!!

Lighted menus at Le Cellier? Thats a new one. But i gotta say everything still looked so delicious. I loved the salmon i had there.

OMG....wedding amazingness is coming up!!

Thank you!!!!! :D Maybe because it is sort of dark in that restaurant? That's the only one that I've been too and seen it at so far.

And YES!!! TOMORROW!!!!!! :)

Yay! The report is here!!
I love the Times Guide Holly made you! So. Much.
I love Boardwalk so much!! The location, decor, everything!
Your Star Wars pictures are awesome.
You saw Space with the lines on! So cool!
I always forget to take pictures with Magic friends! That will change in 32 days!!
Ariel and Eric!! What a great idea! That first picture in the photo booth is amazing.
Wedding!! Can't wait!

Thanks for checking it out Tammy!!! :) Thank you for all of your kind words toooo!!!!!!
And we will have so many pictures with each other that we won't even know what to do with them!!!!!
Wedding posted tomorrow night!

tiaragirl

Yay love this!

Your "Eric" is a good sport - I don't think Andrew would be taking quite so many A) Kissing pictures and B) pictures where he isn't trying to make me laugh or being goofy.

DEFINITELY read the Game of Thrones books! I read them all last summer (all 5!) and it is SO worth it. I loved them, and I don't regret any of the time it took me to read them. Even the fourth one (maybe it was the third one?) that I disliked greatly in comparison.

I'm noticing your manicure in your FP picture.. I approve of and appreciate the "matching" to the wedding day outfit! Mine are purple right now (Essie "Sexy Divide" oh lala right?) and I'm loving it ahaha.

You have until next Tuesday to post about the wedding before I get distracted with Asia-land. HURRY :)

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Yay love this!

Your "Eric" is a good sport - I don't think Andrew would be taking quite so many A) Kissing pictures and B) pictures where he isn't trying to make me laugh or being goofy.

DEFINITELY read the Game of Thrones books! I read them all last summer (all 5!) and it is SO worth it. I loved them, and I don't regret any of the time it took me to read them. Even the fourth one (maybe it was the third one?) that I disliked greatly in comparison.

I'm noticing your manicure in your FP picture.. I approve of and appreciate the "matching" to the wedding day outfit! Mine are purple right now (Essie "Sexy Divide" oh lala right?) and I'm loving it ahaha.

You have until next Tuesday to post about the wedding before I get distracted with Asia-land. HURRY :)

He definitely is a good sport :) He said he should have opened his shirt more like Eric..hahaha and i do have to admit there was a lot of kissing pictures!

And I Definitely will! My friend has them all and has offered them to me when I'm ready. He gave me another book called the Ender's Game to read first, which I will be reading. Also on my disney trips I have been obsessed with the Kingdom Keepers series! But i haven't read that since May....almost done the first book!

Thank you for approving my manicure :) I just had to match my belt! It was only fitting! hahaha i love the names of nailpolish these days. Some of them are nuts! I love painting my nails!!! Wootwoot! And purple is my favorite to have! You should see my polish collection LOL.

And don't worry it is being posted right after this!!!!! :)

Also, it makes no sense that there are not potatoes at Le Cellier.. potatoes are like a Canada staple..

Can you please go to Le Cellier and tell them this please...tell them that they are CRAZY

Congratulations on your marriage! Your photo session pictures are just beautiful. I love the little mermaid theme. Can’t wait to hear about the wedding :)

Thank you so very much!!! Wedding coming up right after these replies!

Congratulations, I hope you had a lovely wedding and disneymoon. We get to go on our disneymoon in 9 days xx

Thank you so much!!!!! Congratulations to you and I hope you have fun on your disneymoon! We had a blast!!!!

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Tuesday May 21, 2013-OUR WEDDING DAY

For the most part, I slept the entire night. I do remember waking up at 3:30 and looking at my phone. But I must have fell back asleep and woke up right before my alarm at 6. Mike got up gathered his things and we said our goodbyes….I couldn’t believe that the next time we saw each other would be at Sea Breeze Point! After this I really didn’t know what to do with myself. Carolyn Allen’s and Beaute Speciale were both coming at 6:30. I think I just cleaned up and made room for everyone.

At about 6:25 I hear a knock on the door. It’s a lady (I forgot her name so sorry) from Carolyn Allen’s. We talked a bit, I gave her the dress and veil and she got to work.
IMG_7605_zps614be28b.jpg

Not soon after my mom walked in and then Priscila from Beaute Speciale came in for my hair and makeup! She was right around my age and she was very fun to be around and talk to! We talked about everything and anything. I showed her some inspiration pictures for my hair and said she knew exactly what to do. Jason wasn’t set to arrive until 830 so here are some pictures my mom took of the process leading up to that point.

IMG_7604_zps03234157.jpg

IMG_7606_zpsc0bee4c3.jpg

IMG_7609_zps7b777ebd.jpg

IMG_7610_zps1170b3e2.jpg

IMG_7611_zpse6faae9b.jpg

From here I’ll let Jason Angelini’s pictures say the words of this AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL day. All the credit goes to him for the rest for these pictures. Here is the blog post of our wedding on his website for you to check out! http://www.jasonangeliniphotography...disneys-sea-breeze-point-jessica-and-michael/

0513JFMRW-002_zpsf5887132.jpg

0513JFMRW-006_zpse4b6f357.jpg

0513JFMRW-008_zpsbab21766.jpg

0513JFMRW-014_zps0a943603.jpg

My mom made the garter for me
0513JFMRW-016_zps1970ce34.jpg

0513JFMRW-021_zps25dbde0b.jpg

0513JFMRW-023_zps9ccbf63e.jpg

My beary that I’ve had since the day I was born
0513JFMRW-025_zps8ef5d91d.jpg

0513JFMRW-028_zps945b98f1.jpg

Getting ready.
0513JFMRW-030_zpsddb4a87f.jpg

0513JFMRW-032_zps61c30aa7.jpg

0513JFMRW-033_zps4339e45e.jpg

0513JFMRW-036_zps089177b5.jpg

0513JFMRW-038_zps22a94a52.jpg

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
0513JFMRW-047_zpsfe4ec81b.jpg

Danny, our awesome wedding coordinator for our wedding, came up to grab the sand ceremony box and Jason went with him to take some pictures of Mike.
0513JFMRW-052_zpse3dbb9f8.jpg

Before I even realized, it was my turn to go down into the lobby. Mike and the rest of my family were already at Sea Breeze Point waiting for me.
0513JFMRW-064_zpsbcfceb9a.jpg

Jason headed down to SBP to take some pictures while I stayed in the lobby for a bit with my dad and Danny, I was just so excited for all this to get started!

0513JFMRW-070_zps19fb3b9b.jpg

Mike looking off into the distance waiting to turn around.
0513JFMRW-077_zps05db052e.jpg

Our beautiful cake. (before the mickeys started melting)
0513JFMRW-078_zps993e2af7.jpg

0513JFMRW-081_zps20355715.jpg

0513JFMRW-086_zps7ade0619.jpg

“I See the Light” from Tangled was what I walked down the aisle too. Couldn’t have been more perfect.
0513JFMRW-088_zpsd2fb1a8a.jpg

0513JFMRW-089_zpsfb12f582.jpg

0513JFMRW-090_zpsf98a6319.jpg

0513JFMRW-093_zps4d8ee923.jpg

0513JFMRW-097_zpsb8599fc1.jpg

0513JFMRW-101_zpsd48e5b25.jpg

Our wedding officiant was Rev. Tim Herring. We were originally booked with Rev. Jack Day, but he had to cancel 4 days before due to his wife needing emergency surgery. He got Rev. Tim to take over for him. The one thing that I realized halfway through the ceremony which I tried not to think about was I had pieced together a ceremony from what Rev. Jack gave us and tweaked a few of the words to match us as a couple. I was told Rev. Tim had everything and would perform that ceremony. Unfortunately, he did not and did something that I did not recognize. I didn’t say anything at all and didn’t make a big deal about it, because in the end that didn’t matter. What mattered was I married the love of my life at the place where dreams come true and nothing was going to ruin that.

0513JFMRW-102_zpsd78acc69.jpg

0513JFMRW-106_zps791fe058.jpg

During the ceremony I remember looking at Mike, laughing a few times because here we are just staring at each other LOL. And you know something…I didn’t even cry at my own wedding, by I cried at my friend’s the other month! Weird. I think I was just way too happy to cry!

0513JFMRW-112_zps916ab391.jpg

0513JFMRW-116_zpsa0e13959.jpg

0513JFMRW-117_zpsdafc0419.jpg

Exchanging our rings. His says “Faithful and True” Mine says “Devoted to You” They are lyrics from a song called “From La To Rome” by Chester See who is a youtube artist
This is the song we really wanted as our first dance but it would have been impossible to get sheet music for this song from him. So we danced to it at our at home reception instead.

0513JFMRW-121_zps7b8c27c0.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom