The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just finished watchin’ “Luca” on Disney+.
Cute enough, I guess...but, “sea monsters” turnin’ human-ish when they weren’t wet (reflective of “The Little Mermaid”), daydream/dream sequences like acid trips, a whole town obsessed with sea monsters, and I’m not quite sure what the point was, or if there even was supposed to be a point/message.
It just seemed like some nonsensical premise dreamed up during some prolonged drug trip creative session that actually made it to fruition...!!!!! :hilarious:
I don't have Disney plus, but some of the newer films they're coming out with, don't exactly interest me. At least you give them a try. Then again, I'm so far behind the curve with most films. (I have 2 DVDs I haven't even watched yet -- Dumbo, and also Mulan, 2020. I don't even remember when I actually bought either one, but they're still both on a shelf, unopened. :p )

Figgy1

Premium Member
I don't have Disney plus, but some of the newer films they're coming out with, don't exactly interest me. At least you give them a try. Then again, I'm so far behind the curve with most films. (I have 2 DVDs I haven't even watched yet -- Dumbo, and also Mulan, 2020. I don't even remember when I actually bought either one, but they're still both on a shelf, unopened. :p )
I got a DVD that showed up Tuesday and it was put in watched/ done yesterday. It was a yoga DVD bought on Prime Day. It's an older one with basic practices but I love it to the point this is a replacement for the one I recorded off the TV 10ish years ago

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom