• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just finished watchin’ “Luca” on Disney+.
Cute enough, I guess...but, “sea monsters” turnin’ human-ish when they weren’t wet (reflective of “The Little Mermaid”), daydream/dream sequences like acid trips, a whole town obsessed with sea monsters, and I’m not quite sure what the point was, or if there even was supposed to be a point/message.
It just seemed like some nonsensical premise dreamed up during some prolonged drug trip creative session that actually made it to fruition...!!!!! :hilarious:
I don't have Disney plus, but some of the newer films they're coming out with, don't exactly interest me. At least you give them a try. Then again, I'm so far behind the curve with most films. (I have 2 DVDs I haven't even watched yet -- Dumbo, and also Mulan, 2020. I don't even remember when I actually bought either one, but they're still both on a shelf, unopened. :p )

Figgy1

Premium Member
I don't have Disney plus, but some of the newer films they're coming out with, don't exactly interest me. At least you give them a try. Then again, I'm so far behind the curve with most films. (I have 2 DVDs I haven't even watched yet -- Dumbo, and also Mulan, 2020. I don't even remember when I actually bought either one, but they're still both on a shelf, unopened. :p )
I got a DVD that showed up Tuesday and it was put in watched/ done yesterday. It was a yoga DVD bought on Prime Day. It's an older one with basic practices but I love it to the point this is a replacement for the one I recorded off the TV 10ish years ago

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom