The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

epcotisbest

Thanks. I am really picky about how my vegetables and fruit look. I will cut the spots out. The tomatoes are a really pretty color. I have loads of little yellow pear tomatoes that need picking. Any ideas what I can do with those that do not involve just tossing in a salad?

Here is another use for those little tomatoes. I smoked a pork loin today and sliced it thin. My wife made lots of southern veggies to go with the sliced pork loin including the tomatoes used to top the pork.
She took the tiny tomatoes, sliced them in half, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with crushed red peppers, garlic powder and onion salt then roasted them at 400 for about 15 minutes. Added a nice touch to the pork.

grape tomatoes.jpg

MySmallWorldof4

Here is another use for those little tomatoes. I smoked a pork loin today and sliced it thin. My wife made lots of southern veggies to go with the sliced pork loin including the tomatoes used to top the pork.
She took the tiny tomatoes, sliced them in half, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with crushed red peppers, garlic powder and onion salt then roasted them at 400 for about 15 minutes. Added a nice touch to the pork.

View attachment 488423
That looks great!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thanks. I am really picky about how my vegetables and fruit look. I will cut the spots out. The tomatoes are a really pretty color. I have loads of little yellow pear tomatoes that need picking. Any ideas what I can do with those that do not involve just tossing in a salad?
You’re right to be concerned about spots. Most are blight or mold forming. I’m guessing chopping it
Off may work for a day or two but the longer you keep them the odds of it moving into the inside of the skin.

Try watering plants at roots vs from top. Do the leaves on plants have brown spots?

wdwfan4ver

Hit triple digits here again today...!!! :)

View attachment 488510
@MinnieM123 Would be considering Superior, WI paradise tomorrow. The high is only going to be 70 degrees and low of 50 degrees.

Superior, WI than it is going to cooler tomorrow where I live in Wisconsin. It is going to be a high of 80 tomorrow and a low of 63 where I live.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom