The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks. I am really picky about how my vegetables and fruit look. I will cut the spots out. The tomatoes are a really pretty color. I have loads of little yellow pear tomatoes that need picking. Any ideas what I can do with those that do not involve just tossing in a salad?
You can use them the way you would any other tomato. On flat bread with evoo, basil, garlic an onion;)

epcotisbest

Thanks. I am really picky about how my vegetables and fruit look. I will cut the spots out. The tomatoes are a really pretty color. I have loads of little yellow pear tomatoes that need picking. Any ideas what I can do with those that do not involve just tossing in a salad?

We had some red ones tonight. We like to wash them good, slice in half, put them in a bowl with some fresh sliced cucumbers, drizzle with Italian dressing and let them chill in the fridge a few hours before serving. You can also put them in a sheet pan with some broccoli, potatoes, baby carrots, sprinkle with your choice of spices (I like crushed red pepper flakes and garlic powder) drizzle with olive oil and roast for about 20 minutes.
Here is tonight's tomato/cucumber side.

meatlessmonday.jpg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

I like to roast small tomatoes in the oven with olive oil, chopped or grated garlic, oregano, a sprinkle of kosher salt and pepper. I usually roast at 325 for about 45 minutes to an hour. I call them my crack tomatoes because I can't stop eating them. They are good in pasta and smooshed onto bread (sometimes with a schmear of goat cheese).

epcotisbest

I like to roast small tomatoes in the oven with olive oil, chopped or grated garlic, oregano, a sprinkle of kosher salt and pepper. I usually roast at 325 for about 45 minutes to an hour. I call them my crack tomatoes because I can't stop eating them. They are good in pasta and smooshed onto bread (sometimes with a schmear of goat cheese).

Smooshed, schmeared, or smooshed and schmeared....good stuff.

donaldtoo

Yah, sure sounds like Ms. Entitlement, and I can do whatever I want.

Problem with people like that is they've never been "hungry". (Hungry in the sense that you need every dollar coming in to cover expenses; so you tow the line at work, follow the rules, and do your job.) Hopefully, getting fired is the reality check that will knock some street sense into her.

Doubtful...!!!!! :hilarious:

56C5B629-1DB3-453B-A7F9-B9929385F47F.jpeg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@ajrwdwgirl

Bless ya all. ❤️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom