The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

I knew it...BUSTED...!!!!!!! :D:hilarious:

Seriously, I'm still not privy to all the details (my office isn't even close to her former space, and I haven't worked with her on any projects in the months since we've been back in the office), but, it apparently was not nearly limited to a little forgetfulness or brain-farting.
Mostly seems to be a "You cant make me wear a mask!", "You cant tell me where I can and cant go!", etc., type thing.
She was posting things she was doing on social media :rolleyes: that clearly would have required her to get a negative result Covid test before she returned to the office, and she refused.
She comes from money, she was a cheerleader at Texas Tech, her parents gave her a brand new Mercedes 300 Coupe upon graduating from college, etc., etc., etc.
Also, apparently, she wasn't as well-liked as I thought, either.
Again, I'm mostly out of the loop on a lot of the "crap" that goes on around here, and that's fine by me.
All I can say is "Good riddance...!!!!!"
Well good luck to her finding a place that will put up with that nonsense! If you don't want to take it seriously, fine, but don't involve others in your negligence!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl

Bless ya all. ❤️

Thanks, tough times.

FutureCEO

Funny story. Some people received state tax returns signed by Mickey Mouse instead of the state treasurer.

1596207168226.png

"As a result of a technical error in the Division of Taxation's automated refund check printing system, approximately 176 checks with invalid signature lines were printed and mailed to taxpayers on Monday 7/27/2020. The invalid signature lines were incorrectly sourced from the Division’s test print files,

The questions is why would they have Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse in the machine in the first place?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Funny story. Some people received state tax returns signed by Mickey Mouse instead of the state treasurer.

View attachment 488086

"As a result of a technical error in the Division of Taxation's automated refund check printing system, approximately 176 checks with invalid signature lines were printed and mailed to taxpayers on Monday 7/27/2020. The invalid signature lines were incorrectly sourced from the Division’s test print files,

The questions is why would they have Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse in the machine in the first place?
I saw this story last night. How could you even think of cashing it? Soon it will be priceless.

donaldtoo

Well good luck to her finding a place that will put up with that nonsense! If you don't want to take it seriously, fine, but don't involve others in your negligence!

Yep, that’s the part that burned my biscuits the most...she, obviously, didn’t give a rats bloated beeeeehind about the potential health consequences to any of her coworkers. None of the established office protocols are that difficult to adhere to.
2 of our 4 partners were out of town 2 weeks ago. When they got back, they self-quarantined at home until their Covid tests came back negative (4 days for one, 5 days for the other).
The other 2 partners were out of town this week, and the same will be required of them.
I hope I never see her again, ‘cause it’s gonna’ be awful hard to resist givin’ the little, entitled twit a mouthful... :mad:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This is from Illinois best children’s research hospital. Just a heads up to anyone with kids, grandkids or works with kids.

Children may carry high levels of the coronavirus, up to 100 times as much as adults, new Lurie Children’s Hospital study finds

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom