The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Ya caught me! Licking door handles is my hobby. :p

I just can't imagine what you could be doing that's so major that it's worth getting fired over. I mean, obviously many infractions, but it can't just be that she forgot to distance sometimes. That would be frustrating that she kept forgetting, but not really so bad that it deserves to cost her her job. So it must have been more serious than the occassional minor infraction. Like....you would have to be intentionally being a jerk about it to get to that level, right? Not just "Oops, that's supposed to be an entrance only door. Sorry" or "Hey can you back up a bit there? We're a bit too close for safety". It would have to be like "No, I refuse to use the correct doors or wear a mask, and if I want to shake someone's hand, they will just have to get used to it." Like making it unsafe on purpose on a regular basis. And who DOES that?

I knew it...BUSTED...!!!!!!! :D:hilarious:

Seriously, I'm still not privy to all the details (my office isn't even close to her former space, and I haven't worked with her on any projects in the months since we've been back in the office), but, it apparently was not nearly limited to a little forgetfulness or brain-farting.
Mostly seems to be a "You cant make me wear a mask!", "You cant tell me where I can and cant go!", etc., type thing.
She was posting things she was doing on social media :rolleyes: that clearly would have required her to get a negative result Covid test before she returned to the office, and she refused.
She comes from money, she was a cheerleader at Texas Tech, her parents gave her a brand new Mercedes 300 Coupe upon graduating from college, etc., etc., etc.
Also, apparently, she wasn't as well-liked as I thought, either.
Again, I'm mostly out of the loop on a lot of the "crap" that goes on around here, and that's fine by me.
All I can say is "Good riddance...!!!!!"

MySmallWorldof4

Looks good! If the spots bother you just cut them out.
Oh, yeah, just cut around those little tiny spots. Around here, if we did not eat tomatoes because of spots, there would be very few tomato biscuits, sandwiches, soups etc...
NO!
because one of the boys would have finished it off before I was done taking the pic
Thanks. I am really picky about how my vegetables and fruit look. I will cut the spots out. The tomatoes are a really pretty color. I have loads of little yellow pear tomatoes that need picking. Any ideas what I can do with those that do not involve just tossing in a salad?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I knew it...BUSTED...!!!!!!! :D:hilarious:

Seriously, I'm still not privy to all the details (my office isn't even close to her former space, and I haven't worked with her on any projects in the months since we've been back in the office), but, it apparently was not nearly limited to a little forgetfulness or brain-farting.
Mostly seems to be a "You cant make me wear a mask!", "You cant tell me where I can and cant go!", etc., type thing.
She was posting things she was doing on social media :rolleyes: that clearly would have required her to get a negative result Covid test before she returned to the office, and she refused.
She comes from money, she was a cheerleader at Texas Tech, her parents gave her a brand new Mercedes 300 Coupe upon graduating from college, etc., etc., etc.
Also, apparently, she wasn't as well-liked as I thought, either.
Again, I'm mostly out of the loop on a lot of the "crap" that goes on around here, and that's fine by me.
All I can say is "Good riddance...!!!!!"

Yah, sure sounds like Ms. Entitlement, and I can do whatever I want.

Problem with people like that is they've never been "hungry". (Hungry in the sense that you need every dollar coming in to cover expenses; so you tow the line at work, follow the rules, and do your job.) Hopefully, getting fired is the reality check that will knock some street sense into her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom