The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Tony the Tigger

Sad. May he RIP.
I didn’t watch Airwolf either. The first thing I ever remember seeing him in was...

View attachment 356793

That was on TCM a few months ago.

So, anyone see A Star is Born? Watched it last weekend on DVD. Can't say it was all that great. The singing parts with Lady Gaga were good, but I didn't find the story all that intriguing. (By the way, I never saw any of the older versions of this movie; I think the original dated back to around 1937.)

Reported. 😉

The Streisand version is awful. The original is a little boring. The Judy Garland version is fabulous.

Not yet, I'm going to wait for a copy to be in in my library. I have 5 movies her we own I haven't seen yet. Would it be wrong of me to "watch" Crimes of Grindelwald before the boys get a chance?:angelic:

Loved Grindelwald.

My neighbor texted me this. He knows me all to well.

53749588_10216408193949397_7795972534003826688_n.jpg

Reminds me of the beginning of Emmett Otter.

MySmallWorldof4

The boys remember that from Disney Family Movies:joyfull: Right now, depending on the cost we may dump Netflix for the Disney streaming service. We have Netflix, Hulu, CBS and curiosity stream and it's still way cheaper than our cable was. I'm not counting Amazon Prime in with the services because that's the only place we can get certain specialty food items at a decent price
We are getting free Netflix from our cable company. We will get the Disney streaming when it comes out. When we have to pay for Netflix, we will dump it.

MySmallWorldof4

We have all the same pay channels as you... except for curiousity stream... can you tell me more about that one? We also have amazon prime, but I find that we hardly ever use it for watching shows/movies. And just those apps are WAY cheaper than the cable I was paying... we cut the cord almost... 5 years ago now. It makes finding shows more complicated... there is no channel surfing anymore.. but that's OK!
I would cut it if the Olympic Channel could be streamed.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I wouldn't say better, although I could really taste the coconut and pineapple. It doesn't have the same texture as ice cream. And it is entertaining.

I don't quite know what I think about this ice cream. The concept (except for rolling it) reminds me of Cold Stone Creamery and their mix-ins routine, with the staff mixing in sweets on a cold stone. Cold Stone has been around for years, but it was a one and done for me a long time ago. Although I'm far from a germophobe, I couldn't help but wonder just how clean the surface was that they were constantly working on.

Rista1313

I find Gino Easts frozen pizzas one of the very best frozen pies. I do doctor it before I put in oven. I posted this a few weeks ago.

I put a thin layer of mozzarella on top of their frozen sauce Mix together a Can of diced tomatoes, a little chopped garlic, and olive oil and dump on top of mozzarella. Sprinkle a little Italian seasoning on top of tomato mixture. Takes about 2 minutes

It turns out so yummy

View attachment 357086View attachment 357087

Looks good...... It makes me crave the REAL Gino's though... the frozen is just not the same.... you gotta have the whole sausage patty across the entire pizza! Darn it to my first husband who took me there for one of our first dates... he ruined me forever.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We have all the same pay channels as you... except for curiousity stream... can you tell me more about that one? We also have amazon prime, but I find that we hardly ever use it for watching shows/movies. And just those apps are WAY cheaper than the cable I was paying... we cut the cord almost... 5 years ago now. It makes finding shows more complicated... there is no channel surfing anymore.. but that's OK!
It's a mix of the History Channel and Discovery. They were running a 20 for the year special and just recently got it to fill in some of that gap

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well it was an interesting morning today at school. At the end of our third hour class there was an announcement that all students and staff had to report to the gymnasium with our coats. What?!? That has never happened in my 18 years of teaching. So I check my email quick and nothing. By the time we all go to the gym the news was that there was a gas leak somewhere in our neighborhood and we were set to evacuate the building and head to our elementary school and possibly my husband's church (it is a school & town emergency shelter). Fortunately as we were about to evacuate the gas company had found the leak and we were able to stay at school It was a little scary though. Although my first thought when I heard about the gas leak was "I hope Kapono (my dog) is okay!" since we live near the school she could have been in danger too!
PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you got to have a beer after all that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom