The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

Not just you--I never heard of it either!!
It looks like they use a spatula to roll it up a counter or cookie sheet. Just a gimmick of course. I don’t know if the texture has to be different than regular scooped to do that. It is probably more work to prepare than regualr scooped so maybe it costs more.
My brother owns an ice cream parlour and he looked at rolling the ice cream however it is much more labour intensive and the ice cream needs to be a slightly different consistency so he decided against it. His ice cream is freshly made in the Netherlands using only organic ingredients and he didn't want to change the recipe.

MouseDreaming

I'm thinking that is all it is, unless someone can tell my what is better about it other than how it was scooped up. To me it doesn't seem a lot different then scooping it out with a regular scoop instead of a tablespoon. It doesn't change the flavor. Color me confused.

I wouldn't say better, although I could really taste the coconut and pineapple. It doesn't have the same texture as ice cream. And it is entertaining.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I plan on moving the furniture every time I move to a new location. The last one was 8 years ago and I am scheduled to move again in April of 2020, so I'm already starting to dread the cleaning. I don't have any kids in here so if there is anything under the furniture, I really don't want to know what it is until I'm on my way out.
As long as you don't find
an adult toy, YUCK
as I found while putting a suitcase under a bed in a hotel room once. I got moved and a night comped, but still.........…...…............

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sad. May he RIP.
I didn’t watch Airwolf either. The first thing I ever remember seeing him in was...

View attachment 356793
The boys remember that from Disney Family Movies:joyfull: Right now, depending on the cost we may dump Netflix for the Disney streaming service. We have Netflix, Hulu, CBS and curiosity stream and it's still way cheaper than our cable was. I'm not counting Amazon Prime in with the services because that's the only place we can get certain specialty food items at a decent price

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom