The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

I had such fun teaching this morning. This little 4 year old was singing We Will Rock You by Queen. She also sang Country Road by John Denver. So adorable. This kid has such a great grasp of English. She is even reading full sentences. Some of these kids are amazing. So glad I decided to do this.

My SIL really seems to love it too. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

MySmallWorldof4

That was on TCM a few months ago.

Reported. 😉

The Streisand version is awful. The original is a little boring. The Judy Garland version is fabulous.

Loved Grindelwald.

Reminds me of the beginning of Emmett Otter.
Loved Grindelwald too. And update. Dh just got home from the wal of mart and it is in its wrapping waiting to be played after school.

MySmallWorldof4

I don't quite know what I think about this ice cream. The concept (except for rolling it) reminds me of Cold Stone Creamery and their mix-ins routine, with the staff mixing in sweets on a cold stone. Cold Stone has been around for years, but it was a one and done for me a long time ago. Although I'm far from a germophobe, I couldn't help but wonder just how clean the surface was that they were constantly working on.
I thought of cold stone too. The only difference is they roll it out thin instead of scooping it up. I get what you say about the cleanliness factor. I assume they change trays for each customer?

Goofyernmost

I don't quite know what I think about this ice cream. The concept (except for rolling it) reminds me of Cold Stone Creamery and their mix-ins routine, with the staff mixing in sweets on a cold stone. Cold Stone has been around for years, but it was a one and done for me a long time ago. Although I'm far from a germophobe, I couldn't help but wonder just how clean the surface was that they were constantly working on.
Cold Stone was the first thought that came into my mind as well. Whatever people are willing to pay extra for I guess. Cold Stone is expensive enough. The best thing about places like that is that you get to build up your immune system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom