The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

12in12

For Pi day, I ordered pizza and bought an Apple pie! :hungry: What is everybody's favorite pie?
I didn't get any pie for Pi day. Nobody even mentioned it. :(

Think I'll buy myself two pieces of pie tomorrow, to make up for this tragedy.
No sweet pie for me either, it's not very popular on this side of the pond.
If I had to pick a favourite it would be cherry.

12in12

Been looking at DFB photos. Dreaming and picking out snacks. nom nom nom

o.jpg

strawberries-and-cream-macaron-ice-cream-sandwich-lartisan-des-glaces-600x450.jpg

Strawberry Macaron ice cream sandwich from France
These photo are making me crave Epcot snacks.😋

12in12

Well it was an interesting morning today at school. At the end of our third hour class there was an announcement that all students and staff had to report to the gymnasium with our coats. What?!? That has never happened in my 18 years of teaching. So I check my email quick and nothing. By the time we all go to the gym the news was that there was a gas leak somewhere in our neighborhood and we were set to evacuate the building and head to our elementary school and possibly my husband's church (it is a school & town emergency shelter). Fortunately as we were about to evacuate the gas company had found the leak and we were able to stay at school It was a little scary though. Although my first thought when I heard about the gas leak was "I hope Kapono (my dog) is okay!" since we live near the school she could have been in danger too!
I'm glad the situation was quickly resolved an no one was injured.

12in12

We are getting free Netflix from our cable company. We will get the Disney streaming when it comes out. When we have to pay for Netflix, we will dump it.
I have Netflix since I use my brother's account, wouldn't pay for it myself.

It's only 5:33 AM -- I haven't been out to buy 2 slices of pie yet!! :hilarious:
Slacker, any time is a good time for pie. ;)

I haven to been feeling that good mentally recently, thats why I haven’t been posting on the forums, I’m feeling better now. So that’s good 🤷‍♂️
Good to hear you are feeling better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom