The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Yet there is no shortage of burger places. In my town we have 2 McD's, a Burger King, 2 Wendy's, one "5 Guys Burgers and Fries", a Red Robin and a Smash Burger 🍔
Today I decided to pass on the bag lunch and I signed out of school and headed to Wendy's. The drive thru had 6 cars ....so I parked mine and went in. There were a number of senior citizens in line at the register. So.....I ran back to my car and headed to Burger King.
BK had one car at the drive thru and nobody at the inside register.
I wonder if any of you like Wendy's more than Burger King? (Naturally some people don't like either)

Cesar R M

Trip Report Part 9:

First.. a few more images of the Aqua Theater show..

The Aquatheater misshasps continue... Another Dreamworks show was canceled this second sea day..

Anyway... After the first 2 days, we started to have the habit of going to the WindJammer to get breakfast.
The place was always packed but we had luck most of the time. We found a place to sit in the first 5 minutes of arriving. And the staff was helpful.
Now.. navigating was the nightmare... There are so many near misses because people just are so busy trying to find what they can get to eat that they have zero awareness of people behind them or on their sides.

Apart from that, service was ok.
My only complain is that RCCL clearly has been doing cost cuts. You used to be able to get free soda from most restaurants including the main restaurants. That is no longer the case. You get free water, lemonade, etc.. But coke, pepsi and sodas? nope, they cost now or you buy the trip drinks plan.

On the good side, there are a ton of water tanks (normal and lemonade) everywhere and They do not bat the eye if you share your drinks you filled with your "freestyle coke" bottle.

Anyway today we spent most of the time playing minigolf, my nephew decided to try the zipline, which is a bit short. But was pretty popular.

As usual, I dominated the Minigolf. getting almost all (except the last 2) on PAR.
My family ended with +15+17+23.. the worst being my nephew lol.
My sis was going to be the last until she pulled a hole in one in one of the hardest holes. (lol)

We also went to take a few photos in group in the Central Park section.

After that we went to eat to the Windjammer for lunch. There are some so so food options but some were very good. They had very good pasta in this trip.
I have a weakness for Mushroom, Alfredo, Peppercorn and Pesto sauces. Which were all on point.

After stuffing ourselves on food and then going back to the cabins for cleaning and preparing. It was time for the first of the TWO Parades ( I have no idea why this cruise had 2 identical parades, specially since it had very few kids)
I have to say that our cruise director had an insane amount of energy. Unlike other Cruise directors who delegate the job and only do the presentation of the Parade, this guy dressed like most of the entertainment staff and danced with them.

The Parade was pretty much identical to the other ships with no changes at all. Also.. the poor actor who did "Hiccup" looked more like a gy (from Scooby doo) than a Viking (lol)

Astrid in the other hand looked really like someone from Scandinavian nations.

I'm definitively going to miss King Julien if they remove all Dreamworks from RCCL.

Anyway, after the Parade, there was a show about the "Most Manliest and Sexist men Alive" type show.. where they asked 6 completely generic and somewhat ugly guys to showoff , do embarrassing dances to 2 old ladies (one very kinky) and a younger very shy woman.
The whole thing was between a trainwreck and an hilarious thing. Specially that lady who acted like a very wild Betty White on Jason Momoa.

Wild lady on the left, half wild on the center, shy lady on the right.

The one with the horns won lol.

This day there was no show other than a "celebrity DJ". Which we were not interested in.

So my sister and her sons decided to give the Ice rink a try.

Chaos ensued as my nephew who was very sure of herself and my sister were tumbling around and almost fell a few times.
I was surprised my nephew was not very good at this considering how good he used to be when he was younger on normal ice rinks.

Continued on Part 10, Sea Day 2

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Today I decided to pass on the bag lunch and I signed out of school and headed to Wendy's. The drive thru had 6 cars ....so I parked mine and went in. There were a number of senior citizens in line at the register. So.....I ran back to my car and headed to Burger King.
I wonder if any of you like Wendy's more than Burger King? (Naturally some people don't like either)

I like Wendy's more than Burger King. I don't really care for Burger King's fries,but the burgers & chicken sandwiches at BK are fine.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I think it depends upon the franchisee. Some are better than others. If I had to choose, I'd always pick Wendy's, but I'm sure they also have some clunkers in places as well. As for BK, they've been inconsistent in my experience, but again, it would depend upon the specific location.

MySmallWorldof4

I finnaly made the choice and toned down my relationship with my GF, we are just close friends now, and we probobly will stay that way, I wasnt ready for a long distance relationship, I’m gonna try and find a girl that’s closer and likes the same things, I do, wish me best of luck, because someday I will find one.
FTFY Remember, you are young with your whole life ahead of you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom