The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Our Suburban can get to Disney on less than 2 fill ups. It does great on highway mileage. It actually does better than our minivan. My first new car was a Jetta. Then I made dh get his own Jetta after we married. Our first family car was a Jetta station wagon. When the infant car seat we bought would not fit well in the back seat, we went with a Trailblazer for our bext car. We have had minivans and SUV’s since. When we become emptynesters, we will size down.
We filled up twice on the way down last time and arrived with almost 3/4 of a tank left.
11 gallon tank

donaldtoo

Yep. I don’t think they could make that movie today as it was written. Glad that it still gets played.

Indeed!!!!! :hilarious:
Funny thing is, I had just aged out of Little League Baseball the year before that flick came out, so it was still all so fresh in my mind.
They wrote the characters and picked the actors to a tee...from Kelly, to Tanner, to Engelberg, etc....it's like I played Little League with all those guys...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :happy: ;) :)

MySmallWorldof4

Indeed!!!!! :hilarious:
Funny thing is, I had just aged out of Little League Baseball the year before that flick came out, so it was still all so fresh in my mind.
They wrote the characters and picked the actors to a tee...from Kelly, to Tanner, to Engelberg, etc....it's like I played Little League with all those guys...!!!!!!! :joyfull::happy:;):)
“Couldn’t you have at least unwrapped it?” :hilarious:

Goofyernmost

We do pay a registration fee yearly. I guess that can be considered a tax, but it is the same for everyone. It isn’t much though. Less than $40.
My "personal property" tax this year was almost $200.00 for a 2016 Leased VW. It's not even my property. Even my 11 year old Cadillac that booked for $900.00 at the time, cost me $80. if I remember correctly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom