• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Today I decided to pass on the bag lunch and I signed out of school and headed to Wendy's. The drive thru had 6 cars ....so I parked mine and went in. There were a number of senior citizens in line at the register. So.....I ran back to my car and headed to Burger King.
BK had one car at the drive thru and nobody at the inside register.
I wonder if any of you like Wendy's more than Burger King? (Naturally some people don't like either)
I like Wendy's more than Burger King. I don't really care for Burger King's fries,but the burgers & chicken sandwiches at BK are fine.

MinnieM123

Today I decided to pass on the bag lunch and I signed out of school and headed to Wendy's. The drive thru had 6 cars ....so I parked mine and went in. There were a number of senior citizens in line at the register. So.....I ran back to my car and headed to Burger King.
BK had one car at the drive thru and nobody at the inside register.
I wonder if any of you like Wendy's more than Burger King? (Naturally some people don't like either)
I think it depends upon the franchisee. Some are better than others. If I had to choose, I'd always pick Wendy's, but I'm sure they also have some clunkers in places as well. As for BK, they've been inconsistent in my experience, but again, it would depend upon the specific location.

MySmallWorldof4

I finnaly made the choice and toned down my relationship with my GF, we are just close friends now, and we probobly will stay that way, I wasnt ready for a long distance relationship, I’m gonna try and find a girl that’s closer and likes the same things, I do, wish me best of luck, because someday I will find one.
FTFY Remember, you are young with your whole life ahead of you.

figmentfan423

I finnaly made the choice and toned down my relationship with my GF, we are just close friends now, and we probobly will stay that way, I wasnt ready for a long distance relationship, I’m gonna try and find a girl that’s closer and likes the same things, I do, wish me best of luck, because I probobly won’t find one
I’m not sad! I’m still talking to her, we might date agian
I may have said this before but a friend is MUCH more important than girl friend. One of my bffs started out as a blind date.

Top Bottom