The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I finnaly made the choice and toned down my relationship with my GF, we are just close friends now, and we probobly will stay that way, I wasnt ready for a long distance relationship, I’m gonna try and find a girl that’s closer and likes the same things, I do, wish me best of luck, because I probobly won’t find one
I’m not sad! I’m still talking to her, we might date agian
I may have said this before but a friend is MUCH more important than girl friend. One of my bffs started out as a blind date.

21stamps

12in12

We use our dvd/bluray player all the time. The kids use them in the car as well. I prefer them over digital because if a streaming service goes down, or cable goes down, you can still watch a film.
I certainly see the advantageof having hard copies but I do wonder how many people, especially the younger generation, will still want a DVD player in their home. I personally have movies stored on a USB stick and memory card in case the internet goes down and haven't owned a DVD player in many years.

Rista1313

Good Morning...

Home again home again... back to reality.

Got everything put away this morning and laundry going. Got in last night only 15 minutes delayed. New Orleans airport is a joke, it's dirty and old, and in dire need of an upgrade bad.

On our last morning we had breakfast, and took a carriage ride, then we were done... I should have made us an earlier flight because we both were very over it. We sat in Jackson square for quite awhile, until it was time to retrieve our luggage and go home.

The round things are called Abelskevers... my hubby said they were just like big hollow balls of pancake.

I had a ham and mushroom crepe
It was so much that I ended up giving half to a homeless person, because I didn't want it to go to waste.
The entire menu looked good!

Cesar R M

Samsung has a $2,000 cell phone (status symbol) and has stopped making Blu Ray players for the US.

Granted digitial media is getting higher sales but almost everyone has DVD/Blu Rays, etc.
its not a normal everyday cellphone. It is pretty much a replacement for a phone AND a tablet.
That thing has 3 screens, including the first commercial foldable seamless screen. that is HUGE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom