The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Saturday was spent outside in shorts, tank top and bare feet. Today I'm inside shivering in fleece, there's some ice on the trees, I can hear the wind and the lights flickered most of last night. Tonight's dinner groundhog general Tso:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic: Right now we have internet but no landline but and the lights have been pretty steady for about an hour. That being said we're lucky compared to some of our neighbors who lost their power.

StarWarsGirl

Saturday was spent outside in shorts, tank top and bare feet. Today I'm inside shivering in fleece, there's some ice on the trees, I can hear the wind and the lights flickered most of last night. Tonight's dinner groundhog general Tso:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic: Right now we have internet but no landline but and the lights have been pretty steady for about an hour. That being said we're lucky compared to some of our neighbors who lost their power.
I got stuck in a downpour on my way to work. I left the house early but got to work late. Then, I got here and was working, and the power in my cubicle went out again. Ah, Mondays.

MouseDreaming

Hope your power stays on. And if you need extra groundhog, I might be able to send you a few.

StarWarsGirl

Specially when those dogs aren't even service ones lol.

Hell, I've seen morons claiming that a FOX was a service animal.
That thread has become more than that. Somehow, the topic got over to allergies, and a guy said he brings his own can of peanuts on a plane and eats them when they don't serve them because of an allergy. 😮 Then he tried to say that people aren't actually allergic to the smell of peanuts or the dust. When I told him we, no, that's not the case, I have a peanut allergy and I know from experience that it's not the case. He then asked me why I don't just treat my own allergy instead of "inconveniencing" everyone. Then he proceeded to explain my own allergy to me. Good grief, mansplaining at its finest. He got two very sarcastic responses from me in return.

Cesar R M

That thread has become more than that. Somehow, the topic got over to allergies, and a guy said he brings his own can of peanuts on a plane and eats them when they don't serve them because of an allergy. 😮 Then he tried to say that people aren't actually allergic to the smell of peanuts or the dust. When I told him we, no, that's not the case, I have a peanut allergy and I know from experience that it's not the case. He then asked me why I don't just treat my own allergy instead of "inconveniencing" everyone. Then he proceeded to explain my own allergy to me. Good grief, mansplaining at its finest. He got two very sarcastic responses from me in return.
Yeah good grief that YOU.. EATING.. PEANUTS.. is more important than someone dying...
5U7B9QB.gif

StarWarsGirl

Yeah good grief that YOU.. EATING.. PEANUTS.. is more important than someone dying...
5U7B9QB.gif
Which is exactly what I told him. And also explained that at the very least, having to shoot yourself with an epi pen means you have to go to the ER, which means that the plane has to make an emergency landing, delaying the flight and others, so really, what's more inconvenient for you? Not eating peanuts or having your plane grounded? Ugh. People.

21stamps

Time for me to complain about soccer again..

Tonight’s Practice- CANCELLED.

So, we’ve had a total of 4 practices and 0 games. In 6 Weeks.

What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst part is- I can’t even plan anything because I never know if practice or games will be cancelled or not.

This entire situation is so frustrating!! Just bad luck :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom