The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Your assumption but some Boston fans were beyond upset after game 7. Also Mass General were receiving multiple heart attack patients around that time also.
Again a very warped sense of life priorities. And it doesn't matter which team or teams are involved. I don't have that nitch in my brain. I have the opposite, I feel mildly sorry for the ones that lose but not enough to be physically violent against the winners. It's just a freaking game and although I have no problem with emotional reactions in the form of cheering, etc. once it passes beyond that it to me is a serious mental problem apparently a part of the makeup of a lot of people. I just find it sad.

Goofyernmost

At 25 I assume it's a dry snow?
What I have seen is just a slight notch above rain. It isn't what I call snow and not what I call sleet. It is staying at that halfway point. Those big fluffy flakes that everyone loves are light snow consisting mostly of air. My guess is about 3 inches of light weight snow compresses down to about one inch of solid snow and a minor amount of just water. That light looking, tight compacting snowfalls are what we called nor'easters or heart attack fodder. That what we are having here right now but will be gone by morning here in the flatland. It will be around for awhile in the mountains.

Goofyernmost

Your assumption but some Boston fans were beyond upset after game 7. Also Mass General were receiving multiple heart attack patients around that time also.
That doesn't change the reaction to anything other than irrational behavior. It's freaking crazy. Nothing on the planet, other than the careers of the players, will be affected if they win or lose. No one will be healthier, live longer or have a useful life no matter the outcome of a game.

Figgy1

Premium Member
What I have seen is just a slight notch above rain. It isn't what I call snow and not what I call sleet. It is staying at that halfway point. Those big fluffy flakes that everyone loves are light snow consisting mostly of air. My guess is about 3 inches of light weight snow compresses down to about one inch of solid snow and a minor amount of just water. That light looking, tight compacting snowfalls are what we called nor'easters or heart attack fodder. That what we are having here right now but will be gone by morning here in the flatland. It will be around for awhile in the mountains.
Good luck!

donaldtoo

Never watch pro sports could careless who is playing. Could never understand how people get so wrapped up in it must have very empty lives

We are sports fans, but, only to a certain degree. I guess I should say more football fans than anything. We root for the Cowboys, Texans, and Longhorns, but, we’re definitely not “fanatic” fans. If they lose a game, we don’t get all twisted up, and definitely don’t lose a wink of sleep over it. In the grand scheme of things, it’s just a game, and so inconsequential to the more important things in life.
The fans that crack me up are the rabid “face/body painters”…!!!!! :hilarious:
I get it, to a point, especially if your a crazy young college student. But, if you’re a grown-a$$ man and doin’ that, you need a damn intervention, IMHO…!!!!! 🤪:D:hilarious:

FutureCEO

If one is a NY fan of any sport , Boston /New England is the bitter enemy. Whatever the case - Boston sucks. The rivalry is so heated , when the Mets beat the Red Sox in the 1986 World Series, some of my friends cars with NY license plates were vandalized in Rhode Island after game 7.

It feels like the whole Sox/Yankees rivalry has changed since 2004 though.

With that being said I hate being called a being called a Yankee because I live up north.

donaldtoo

FYI after WW II you could buy a surplus P-51 Mustang for $2500 a restored P-51 Mustang today would cost over 4 million. I love WW II military planes

I definitely do too…!!! :)
As I posted yesterday…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom