The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

So what you are saying is that the human race is violent and stupid with no logical measure of priority?
It wouldn't surprise me that shows how stupid sports fans can be.

I still remembered a couple things that made the news because of someone's sports fandom was so out of control.

The first of those 2 things I read about was a Yankees fans hit and killed a Red Sox fan with their vehicle because the person hates the Red Sox so much:mad:.

The 2nd thing was a Packers fan's car was vandalized by drunk Philadelphia Eagle fans in parking lot. What happened to the car was side mirrors were broken, windshield wipers were tore out and used as paint scratching tools.

donaldtoo

It wouldn't surprise me that shows how stupid sports fans can be.

I still remembered a couple things that made the news because of someone's sports fandom was so out of control.

The first of those 2 things I read about was a Yankees fans hit and killed a Red Sox fan with their vehicle because the person hates the Red Sox so much:mad:.

The 2nd thing was a Packers fan's car was vandalized by drunk Philadelphia Eagle fans in parking lot. What happened to the car was side mirrors were broken, windshield wipers were tore out and used as paint scratching tools.

Not to even mention things that were burned when the hometown team won…now, that’s some logic there…”We won…!!!!!!! :joyfull: Now, let’s burn the F’er down…!!!!!!! :joyfull:“…!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪

wdwfan4ver

Never watch pro sports could careless who is playing. Could never understand how people get so wrapped up in it must have very empty lives
I didn't have empty have a empty life. It was a hobby. My sports was basically Football, Auto Racing, and horse racing. Also, I did not lose sleep over a team lost, or a driver/horse that lost.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Politely backing away from the dirty joke when you remove one word from that sentence.
Oh My George Takai GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom