The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I forgot to post this yesterday…
In addition, Megan has a friend from the US that married a guy from the UK that works here…!!! :)

donaldtoo

Pensacola Naval Air Station has a fantastic air museum. They have planes I never heard of. My visit there one time I was standing there looking at an F-4 fighter guy my age was next to me and I made the comment loaded a lot of munitions on the F-4. Come to find out he was a pilot and had flown the very planes I loaded ---small world

Cool…!!! :)
Yep, the F-4 Phantom was a heavy, hearty, twin engine, crew of 2 plane, but, for its size was pretty agile and maneuverable…and, they just look bad-a$$…!!!!! :hilarious:
During the first Gulf War there was a Wild Weasel recon squadron of F-4’s that flew out of our former Bergstrom Air Force Base (now Austin-Bergstrom International Airport).
I built a model of one back in the day, but, it’s long gone.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Never watch pro sports could careless who is playing. Could never understand how people get so wrapped up in it must have very empty lives

I wouldn't say that people who get wrapped up in sports have empty lives. Watching sports can be a hobby for people just like any other hobby. My husband is very into his sports teams and enjoys watching other teams. He likes the games, he grew up watching games with his dad and it was something they did together. I would not say that my husband has an empty life nor does he let sports run his life either.

John park hopper

I wouldn't say that people who get wrapped up in sports have empty lives. Watching sports can be a hobby for people just like any other hobby. My husband is very into his sports teams and enjoys watching other teams. He likes the games, he grew up watching games with his dad and it was something they did together. I would not say that my husband has an empty life nor does he let sports run his life either.
Over generalization on my part not meant to apply to all ---sorry to have offended you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom