The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

With regard to your response above to @donaldtoo , the restoration might be an ongoing work in progress, with the exterior done first -- as that would be what people would see first.

I bring this up because wdwmagic has always been a very credible source for information. Per the link below, Steve shared in the subject heading line, that the plane is restored, and also references that in the text of the story.

Yep, I have faith in this, that I don’t think is misguided, but, if they “F” us on this one I’m gonna’ be beyond ed…

Goofyernmost

With regard to your response above to @donaldtoo , the restoration might be an ongoing work in progress, with the exterior done first -- as that would be what people would see first.

I bring this up because wdwmagic has always been a very credible source for information. Per the link below, Steve shared in the subject heading line, that the plane is restored, and also references that in the text of the story.

Restorations of something unused for around 30 years, especially something that needs near perfection, like an airplane takes years and years and cost millions of dollars. I just don't see anymore then a sprucing up of the exterior, if they even do that. Time will tell. I have no insider information and am just saying I don't see it happening in the way many seem to be expecting.

donaldtoo

It's just a plane ---owned by a creative genius-- would you the all same of all the restored WW II military aircraft?

Yes, I’m a big fan of the Commemorative Air Force (formerly known as the “Confederate Air Force”) that was started in Texas.

StarWarsGirl

captain-america.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom