The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I’ve done it with music. That was my business for 12 years before opening my traditional stores. I would go to pawn shops and record stores and buy certain CDs they thought were junk, and sell them on eBay. Nothing wrong with that. The guy in Japan paying $50 for an obscure R&B CD single from 1994 is very appreciative that I invested the time to visit every pawn shop in Nashville until i

No different than collecting coins, stamps, etc. Some go up in value, others do not.

Doing this is not without risk (chargebacks, etc.)

Disney could curb it easily - make more.
What you did took skill which I can appreciate, James has done that with some video games and systems. IMHO this whole clean out the popcorn buckets is madness

Lilofan

I don't understand the hatred for the Patriots. Say you hated Tom Brady and I will jump on that bandwagon, but he isn't there anymore, why does everyone hate the team itself.
If one is a NY fan of any sport , Boston /New England is the bitter enemy. Whatever the case - Boston sucks. The rivalry is so heated , when the Mets beat the Red Sox in the 1986 World Series, some of my friends cars with NY license plates were vandalized in Rhode Island after game 7.

Goofyernmost

If one is a NY fan of any sport , Boston /New England is the bitter enemy. Whatever the case - Boston sucks. The rivalry is so heated , when the Mets beat the Red Sox in the 1986 World Series, some of my friends cars with NY license plates were vandalized in Rhode Island after game 7.
So what you are saying is that the human race is violent and stupid with no logical measure of priority?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom