The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm a little excited.....for our June WDW trip hubby and I are doing a day apart and then meeting at Trader Sams later. He is going golfing and I just scored a Dining with an Imagineer reservation for me! I really wanted to do this but by the time I first looked for a reservation it was booked, so tonight I was just playing around and found one spot open on the day we are doing our own thing ! It was meant to be. I hope I get a good Imagineer, I won't find out who it is until check in. Has anyone ever done this?
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to do that but we're doing Behind the seeds this trip. It's one of the many items on my bucket list

Figgy1

Premium Member
In other news, in addition to my incredibly busy week (Thursday I have two tests and one paper due, plus a group project thing that's due right when we come back but that my group wants to get done) but I've also had a record week at work. I've had five people book appointments today. Usually I get one or two who book per day. All of my slots for Wednesday have at least one person. I guess they all figured out they don't know what they're doing and need help. Oh well. :greedy:
Those margaritas aren't going to pay for themselves

Figgy1

Premium Member
I use to buy lots of sketchers but don't anymore. I bought 2 last year and their new gel soles just are not enough support for distance walking. I wound up putting Dr Schol inserts in both of them for some arch support. I've been buying the Asics running shoes for walking.
\
T5M7N_0191_0010248313_FR_AAC
THNX I was thinking more for cute than distance. For my real walking I have Reebok trail runners. It's about the only one I've found that really holds up for me.

FutureCEO

My ds has a narrow foot and has also had luck at Reebok. Good luck it's a pain in the tushie to get him shoes or sneakers.

I can't remember if I tried Reebok. They have a New Balance store near my house but they have to wait on you meaning there is only the displays in the front store area. I'm selective. I don't like a lot of white on my sneakers. Shoes were horrible...so bad I ended up getting my favorite one out of the ones that didn't really fit me but it fit close enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom