The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

donaldtoo

My older ds has stopped growing but he's still a bottomless pit. My baby is 13 so I think I'm domed for at least a few more years. One side of my family is short, I mean really short. I'm 5' 4'' and the tallest female by quite a bit. The other side has both tall and short people same with my dh's family. I think my baby is going to wind up a bit on the tall side. In the words of Dr D(P&F) doom, doom and doom.

image.png

;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm a little excited.....for our June WDW trip hubby and I are doing a day apart and then meeting at Trader Sams later. He is going golfing and I just scored a Dining with an Imagineer reservation for me! I really wanted to do this but by the time I first looked for a reservation it was booked, so tonight I was just playing around and found one spot open on the day we are doing our own thing ! It was meant to be. I hope I get a good Imagineer, I won't find out who it is until check in. Has anyone ever done this?

Mickey Ears

I'm a little excited.....for our June WDW trip hubby and I are doing a day apart and then meeting at Trader Sams later. He is going golfing and I just scored a Dining with an Imagineer reservation for me! I really wanted to do this but by the time I first looked for a reservation it was booked, so tonight I was just playing around and found one spot open on the day we are doing our own thing ! It was meant to be. I hope I get a good Imagineer, I won't find out who it is until check in. Has anyone ever done this?
OMG, you can actually have a meal with a Disney Imagineer? That is incredibly awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom