The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Dr.Doofenshmirtz is great. That was the best animated Disney Channel show ever.

Yes, indeed! It was great for the kiddos, and had enough silly humor and references for adults to enjoy, too...!

I was a CM at our local Disney Store for 4+ years during the economic downturn here in the states (long story - been back with my old firm for over 3 years now), and P&F merch was definitely one of my faves...LOVED that show...!!!!! :joyfull: :happy: :)

Cesar R M

Which came first, the chicken or the poo?
Thanks to reminding me of that nightmarish culinary school day I had.
While I was cleaning a whole chicken in my culinary class (Cordon Bleu level 1). The intestines and stomatch of the chicken I had to clean.. was full of poo. Oh gods, the smell was TERRIBLE.
It took a lot of washing and disinfectants to get the smell out of my fingers. :hungover:

Goofyernmost

Thanks to reminding me of that nightmarish culinary school day I had.
While I was cleaning a whole chicken in my culinary class (Cordon Bleu level 1). The intestines and stomatch of the chicken I had to clean.. was full of poo. Oh gods, the smell was TERRIBLE.
It took a lot of washing and disinfectants to get the smell out of my fingers. :hungover:
Which is why I get my chicken from the grocery store. Maybe you should have had some disposable diapers on your hands. :)

Cesar R M

On sale at any Disney Gift now. New or used (once)!

4-1.jpg
"One in a lifetime offer"

donaldtoo

I thought of you when I saw the mansion fire on tv news. Figured you'd know which one it was. I was relieved that it wasn't one of the more popular/historical mansions (open to the public for tours) that I'm more familiar with up on Bellevue Avenue, and other street locations in the (Gilded Age) district of Newport. Lot of unanswered questions about that fire; the mansion was undergoing a huge renovation at the time. o_O

Being, both, in the architecture field and a lover of history, stories like this really bum me out. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom