The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I think that was it. I went in and saw that there was a checkmark next to the "alert on any thread that you commented on." Not sure what that means, but, it did seem to stop it when I unchecked it. We'll see. It kinda hurt my ego though because I was thinking that I was real popular for a minute and it was in threads where the quoter wasn't trying to inform me of just how stupid I apparently am!:joyfull:

Never mind what the Alerts say or don't say. I'm here to tell you outright, that you are VERY popular!! :) :happy:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
How fun. Enjoy yourself.

There were a couple skills I made sure my kids learned. Swimming was one of these for safety reasons, Golf was another for future social/business events. Golf is one of those sports that enters the business world, social clubs and charity events. I thought when they were young they needed to learn. My DS loves Golf. DD not so much which is really an understatement.

Not to brag, but I can play miniature golf. All the movers and shakers are there. Just sayin . . .

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good what ever the heck time it is. The neighbors kids are up and their parents are away! Guess who's having a party? The parent's own a house about a block away from me and it's an investment property, they're hardly ever there (snowbirds). When they are up here they use it as a base of operations to visit friends and family. My neighbor went over to complain about the brats a few times and got "boys will be boys and it's not like they're doing drugs" Not so sure about the last part and some people have to work for a living. My neighbors and I don't want to call the police but it seems over the past few summers we're getting sick and tired of the frat boys thinking they own the world. Rant over!

In a heartbeat, I'd call the cops to complain about them.

betty rose

Hahaaa...! Not yet!
Like we did, oldest DD and hubby are waiting to buy a house before they start a family. They're probably about a year or so away from the home purchase.
After that, it may not be long before we hear the pitter-patter of grandkiddos feet...!!! :joyfull: :D ;) :)
Grandkids will be one of the best times of your life. They compensate for getting older!:joyfull:

betty rose

I was like that almost my whole life. Now to have a treat I have a few of these. All the difference in the world.....

49973513703167p
Didn't work for me, at maximum dosage. Just prolonged the inevitable.;):in pain:

donaldtoo

Son #2 just bought a 91 - third gen Pontiac Trans Am, 5.7 litre, 8-cylinder - exactly TWO DAYS after getting his licence. :facepalm:

On the plus side, I've never prayed so much in my life.

Oh my.
That's 350 cubic inches of V-8 fun. It appears, for that model year, it was rated at anywhere from 225-245 horsepower from the factory (obviously, that doesn't account for any possible aftermarket tweaks). My Mustang was rated at 225 hp, which actually isn't all that much compared to the 400+ hp a lot of the American muscle cars are again puttin' out these days.

Prayers being sent...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom