The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Good what ever the heck time it is. The neighbors kids are up and their parents are away! Guess who's having a party? The parent's own a house about a block away from me and it's an investment property, they're hardly ever there (snowbirds). When they are up here they use it as a base of operations to visit friends and family. My neighbor went over to complain about the brats a few times and got "boys will be boys and it's not like they're doing drugs" Not so sure about the last part and some people have to work for a living. My neighbors and I don't want to call the police but it seems over the past few summers we're getting sick and tired of the frat boys thinking they own the world. Rant over!
Sorry for the noise, it does disrupt sleep, badly!

Cesar R M

Good what ever the heck time it is. The neighbors kids are up and their parents are away! Guess who's having a party? The parent's own a house about a block away from me and it's an investment property, they're hardly ever there (snowbirds). When they are up here they use it as a base of operations to visit friends and family. My neighbor went over to complain about the brats a few times and got "boys will be boys and it's not like they're doing drugs" Not so sure about the last part and some people have to work for a living. My neighbors and I don't want to call the police but it seems over the past few summers we're getting sick and tired of the frat boys thinking they own the world. Rant over!

That whole "boys will be boys" is a really stupid excuse imho.
They even use that to excuse rape from "athletes" and other "shinning rising sport stars"

Cesar R M

Ugh, so sorry. We've had that happen a few times. Someone called the police one time over suspicion of underage drinking and several got arrested. Our yard was a mess with trash. My parents and the other neighbors were not happy, especially since they found used condoms on the front yard. Gross! Thankfully, there hasn't been one for a while.
they entered your property illegally and trashed the place?

Cesar R M

Hahaaa...!
Bruce Lee actually killed Chuck Norris (well, his character, anyway ;)) in "Way of the Dragon".
the only sad thing was.. how full of ego Bruce was.
I seen the movies about Bruce's teacher. And Bruce was a street guy who hated when someone stepped on him. So he always fought back.

*edit*
There is also the rumour of Master Wing Chun who actually defeated Bruce Lee. That made him(Bruce) change his style from Wing Chun to his own Jet Kune Do.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom