The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Boy too much Disney today...laying here relaxing and I was smelling sugar and cinnamon Churros. Oy.:hungry:

Chocolate-con-Churros.jpg

seahawk7

No, I feel you've misunderstood @Cesar R M. I took it to mean that you've kept us entertained for a week with your trip report, and now we want you to make a fake one to keep the fun going.
Like Sheherazade and the tales in One Thousand and One Nights. :)

ETA - I should have kept reading. @Wrangler-Rick said pretty much the same thing.
Exactly. @Wrangler-Rick said what I thought too.

seahawk7

That was a great review of some of the QS spots. I know what you mean about Earl of Sandwich--dang, they need more seating in that place!!! I also like the Contemporary and Polynesian for a break from the parks for a meal, if I'm over in the MK area. Never knew about breakfast at Sleepy Hollow with waffles, etc.--that sounds like something I'd enjoy. Every trip, I usually stop in at Starring Rolls at DHS for a sammie, but always for a cupcake and coffee!! :hungry:

Sunshine Seasons, Columbia Harbour House, and the Mara over in AKL are really nice. And a plug for one of my absolute favorites: Picabu (tray service, traditional American fare--nice dinners, too, reasonably priced) at the ground level of the Dolphin. And last but not least, I like Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom. Actually, it's not so much the food (nothing exciting), but I LOVE the interior of that place with the separate dining areas. I think I read, though, that they're going to revamp some of that to a FS (maybe add an upper level for that?). Bums me out; I like it just the way it is.
Yes they should leave well enough alone.

seahawk7

@StarWarsGirl95

Apple finally emailed me. Did they help, no! All they did was tell me to do what I have already done and what I told them I did. Idiots.
That reminds me of one time when my home Internet wasn't working and I called the company who I get my service from. They were no help but I did a couple of things and it started working. But the gal was still on the phone and said to me before I got off the phone with her that next time my Internet goes down I can reach them online. :banghead:

seahawk7

Ha! It's time for me to get off the computer (my time is up anyway). But I just had to tell you that I only quickly glanced at your sleep cycle response above, and I "thought" your first sentence said, "Once you have chicken, your sleep cycle is never again the same for the rest of your entire life . . ." (I thought, I've been eating chicken for years and never had a sleep issue!) :hilarious:
o-KID-SLEEPS-EATING-CHICKEN-NUGGET-facebook.jpg

Apparently your not the only one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom