The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

People still talk about him. They're like Subway is going to help me loss weight and then they order a footlong with chips and a soda :hilarious:

Even some of the small 6 inch sandwiches are enough for a small meal. 350 or more calories for most of them.
everytime I read about subway, reminds me of that crazy avocado ad.

Cesar R M

@StarWarsGirl95

Apple finally emailed me. Did they help, no! All they did was tell me to do what I have already done and what I told them I did. Idiots.
sadly, that is very usual on big companies. They just give a recipe automated answer from a portfolio of answers.
Until you tell them AGAIN that it didnt work, they MIGHT finally get you to a REAL person. And not some dude in India who is paid cents to stay there 24/7

Cesar R M

Oh my.
I'm 99.9999999% sure you misunderstood his post.
Pretty darn sure he was just tryin' to say how much he, and the rest of us, enjoyed your cruise TR, and now that your done with the real one, make some up for us to keep us entertained.
I wouldn't have liked his post if I thought otherwise. :)
Yeah, lets remember I was answering to gabe, who with others, said the week was boring because Moxo finished her report already.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It did. Last Wednesday I went to work and I was so stressed. Two of our neonatal primaries were very sympathetic and went straight upstairs and got in contact with her. Because the thing is I was up to date but without the actual card showing I'm current, I'm not allowed to work. That certification doesn't affect me at my primary job but it does at my second job where I have to carry multiple certifications.
The neonatal primaries were worried because it could have easily been them in that situation.

Amen!

Cesar R M

Ha! It's time for me to get off the computer (my time is up anyway). But I just had to tell you that I only quickly glanced at your sleep cycle response above, and I "thought" your first sentence said, "Once you have chicken, your sleep cycle is never again the same for the rest of your entire life . . ." (I thought, I've been eating chicken for years and never had a sleep issue!) :hilarious:
but what if Children tasted like chicken ? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

According to Blue Bell, the products being recalled are distributed to retail outlets, including food service accounts, convenience stores and supermarkets in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wyoming and international locations.
have they blamed tomatoes yet?

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Good advice. Fantasmic is one of my favorite things at WDW. I have to see it at least three times a trip. I always cry. The one part of it I don't like is the Pocahontas part.
Have you seen the DL version? No Pocahontas part in that one. Instead, it's Peter Pan on a pirate ship. They don't have a mountain for the Pocahontas scene (also, I've been to Jamestown, and there are no mountains around there. Or cliffs :rolleyes:). There's also a Jungle Book section and no Jafar. And better Dragon.

I made my dad watch it the last time we were in DL. He complained about having to stand. But then it was funny because two months later, we were at the WDW version, and that's when the dragon failed to appear.

Location is better at WDW as far as the amitheater goes IMO. I got annoyed trying to walk through New Orleans Square during the show. It basically blocks the POTC entrance (for any who are unfamiliar with DL's layout, there is a land called New Orleans square instead of Liberty Square. It's where they show Fantasmic, and POTC and HM are right next to each other. And then Splash Mountain is next to HM in Critter Country and nowhere near BTMRR).

Cesar R M

They've stopped production in all plants even though not all have had ice cream test positive for listeria. I would think this is a wise decision and the best decision just to be safe. However, I'm sure there are companies that would only do the minimum. That's my understanding from the article I read but It's possible I misunderstood it.
That is actually no surprising if they do not know the source of the illness yet.

Gabe1

I'm familiar with all those except the one at the Polynesian. I will have to that one a go. My problem is that I like the thrill of the hunt when making reservations. I book a lot then edit later.

Yep, we hit up Cooks for breakfast a few times because we love Tonga Toast and it is a bargain over Kona. Their comfort food for lunch and dinner is very good. Your kids would likely enjoy, you might want to check the All Ears menu lists to see if there is anything you would like to eat with your eating habits.

Gabe1

sadly, that is very usual on big companies. They just give a recipe automated answer from a portfolio of answers.
Until you tell them AGAIN that it didnt work, they MIGHT finally get you to a REAL person. And not some dude in India who is paid cents to stay there 24/7

My DD reviews some of the techs replies that take phone calls overnight and on holidays.

:banghead: <------------ DD

Gabe1

cd10a1f479fe15bbdc9686557d1e6fb8.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom