Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

Safari Giraffe said:
I just read your post and want you to know how wonderful I thought it was. It sums everything up just perfectly. Happy New Year!:)

Huggles, Giraffe! :wave:
And I agree, that post is wonderful and says it all perfectly!

Nemo14

Got to go get some work done around here - back to work tomorrow (and DH and DS go back to school!!!)

Edit: For some reason my "so happy" smiley isn't working, but believe me, I'm SO HAPPY that they're going back!

*It's-been-a-long-week-with everyone-home huggles*

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Got to go get some work done around here - back to work tomorrow (and DH and DS go back to school!!!)

Edit: For some reason my "so happy" smiley isn't working, but believe me, I'm SO HAPPY that they're going back!

*It's-been-a-long-week-with everyone-home huggles*

School starts back tomorrow here also, but with the nor'easter coming thru looks like they may just be home another day.

Huggles :wave:

tigsmom

dandaman said:
We're just getting a few storms here, nothing serious. It's been above freezing for highs for about a week now.

Its been warm here too... the storm will start off as rain today and then switch over to snow with about 6-10 by the time its over on Wednesday.

dandaman

tigsmom said:
Its been warm here too... the storm will start off as rain today and then switch over to snow with about 6-10 by the time its over on Wednesday.

Yikes! Up to 10 inches? :eek:

How much you expecting in... (I forget where, right now :eek:)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom