2000th *huggle* post :sohappy:

Awww, Mad stole it! :(

P.S. Yeah, the southern version is well-favoured in comparison. :lookaroun

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
What?! You have no decorations for Valentine's Day? :eek:
No hearts, cupids and the like?

8_8_36.gif

Absolutely have Valentine decorations, too!
Mad I adore your signature!

MerHearted

Ohhhh... I don't feel so good. :hurl:

I had an Enormous Omelet Sandwich at Burger King this morning. A mermaid should know her limits. :lookaroun

stranger

MerHearted said:

I had an Enormous Omelet Sandwich at Burger King this morning. A mermaid should know her limits. :lookaroun

You make me happy that you're no longer in my pants.

dandaman

MerHearted said:

Eggnormous! :lol:

Mad, she doesn't even remember her Paypal account. Her secret question is most likely something extremely stupid, which even she doesn't remember. :brick:

I told Mom that, if she got me a credit card, I'd only use it for this. :lol:

I don't know if she just doesn't trust debit cards? I think you can use those... or, at least, somehow, Paypal can hook up to your bank account.

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
Thanks, Roxxy! I am gearing up for a very busy January at work, so after today will probably be away from the boards for awhile. Things are starting to come around on all fronts, and I am optimistic that 2006 is going to be a great year. :wave:

You do what you have to do and I really like your optimism! *huggles*
Don't be a stranger, k? :lookaroun :wave: (And you still owe us an Ivy story)

MKCP 1985

tigsmom said:
What?! You have no decorations for Valentine's Day? :eek:
No hearts, cupids and the like?

8_8_36.gif

I will buy chocolates and cards for the family every year, and every now and then will even take my valentine out for a romantic dinner, but no house decorations for Valentine's Day. **shrug**

Other than maybe seeing a banner on one of those flagpoles people put on their house or in their front yard, I don't think I've ever seen anyone decorate their home for Valentine's Day. I'll have to pay more attention this year.

. . . and I REALLY HAVE to get some more work done. If anybody sees me posting again today, give me a rap on the knuckles or something, ok?

EDIT: This doesn't count, because I just saw Roxxy's post. That Ivy story is hilarious and worth waiting for! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom