Temporary Huggles

dandaman

OMG! My dad just put up all the Valentine's Day decorations! :eek:

...Somehow, I'm not surprised. We needed the room in the pump room/ "decoration storage" anyway. :lol:

Still... :lookaroun

MKCP 1985

People have Valentine's Day decorations? That's . . . great. :lookaroun How have I missed seeing this all my life?

Giraffe, thanks for the kind words earlier. :kiss:

Now, I'm signing off. I HAVE to get some work done!

dandaman

MKCP 1985 said:
People have Valentine's Day decorations? That's . . . great. :lookaroun How have I missed seeing this all my life?

I'm pretty sure it's not just a Canadian thing...

...right? :lookaroun

dandaman

No, but we have a light-up heart in the bay window, among a few other things. :p

P.S. We actually just got rid of our Christmas tree an hour ago.

nibblesandbits

I hate having to go away at night...I miss out on good converstations! Ok, I will once again try to get caught up! (Although, this time, it's not nearly as much as the day before!)

Connor002 said:
Who's the lucky son of a *****! :mad: :cry:

:lookaroun

Umm...nobody...:lookaroun

Connor002 said:
With quiet anger and extreme remorse. :drevil:

If anything, I'll wait 'till after the wedding... then you can collect the life insurance! :lookaroun

Connor, it's not so bad...you still have me until July! :D And apparently you have something planned for after July too...I'm getting kinda scared...:lookaroun

Nemo14 said:
46 more days 'til our FL vacation!!!:sohappy:

Hey Nemo...guess what...I only have 1 and a half more days! :p

Nemo14 said:
Just for the record, Uponastar is Dot. I'm Betty.
I also had no idea that your name was really Betty! Well, you learn something new everyday!

Oh and Good morning *huggles*...although, where most of you are, it's already afternoon!

nibblesandbits

dandaman said:
No, but we have a light-up heart in the bay window, among a few other things. :p

P.S. We actually just got rid of our Christmas tree an hour ago.
Wow...your family sure doesn't waste anytime. They are like the department stores! :lol:

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
Wow...your family sure doesn't waste anytime. They are like the department stores! :lol:

Correction: Not my family. Just my dad. I can only imagine what my mom'll say when she gets back from the mall. :lol:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:

Giraffe, thanks for the kind words earlier. :kiss:

Now, I'm signing off. I HAVE to get some work done!

What?! You have no decorations for Valentine's Day? :eek:
No hearts, cupids and the like?

8_8_36.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom