Temporary Huggles

Nemo14

dandaman said:
Lucky :(

Mine is the only birthday yet to be celebrated in WDW! :cry: (February 12, keep prying at parents for Valentine's Day trip...)
We're going the week after your birthday, so I'll have some cake for you!

dandaman

Well, guys, I've never cried at a movie theatre... until last night. I finally got the chance to see "The Chronicwhatcles of Narnia".

This, without a doubt in my mind, is the best movie I've ever watched. It was so...awesome, touching, and a billion other words of emotion that I have yet to comprehend. :)

P.S. Never read the chronicles, so I went into it blind from the plot.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
46 more days 'til our FL vacation!!!:sohappy:

Hooray Nemo! :sohappy:
Please, please, please, have ice cream there for me! Anywhere! :lookaroun
I'm sort of in an ice cream frenzy since I won't be having any for awhile due to a New Year's resolution. :fork:

So if you can swing a Ghiradelli's hot fudge sundae. . . and one or two or three Mickey Premiums it would be the next best thing to having them myself.

Nemo14

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I have read the books. Might get to see the movie today if we don't get the snow they're predicting.

dandaman

Uponastar said:

Either Superbowl Sundae, Mickey Ice Cream Bar, Toll House Cookie- Ice Cream Sandwich or Dole Whip (the last one, I've yet to have. Don't know where they sell it :cry: ).

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I'm sort of in an ice cream frenzy since I won't be having any for awhile due to a New Year's resolution. :fork:

So if you can swing a Ghiradelli's hot fudge sundae. . . and one or two or three Mickey Premiums it would be the next best thing to having them myself.
I'd be happy to oblige!!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Either Superbowl Sundae, Mickey Ice Cream Bar, Toll House Cookie- Ice Cream Sandwich or Dole Whip (the last one, I've yet to have. Don't know where they sell it :cry: ).

Danny! No Dole Whip!?! Say it isn't so! :eek:
(By the way, Nemo, add Dole Whips to my ice cream list! Please!)

Danny you must find the stand on your next trip! Any one of us here will gladly give directions!

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Danny! No Dole Whip!?! Say it isn't so! :eek:
(By the way, Nemo, add Dole Whips to my ice cream list! Please!)

Danny you must find the stand on your next trip! Any one of us here will gladly give directions!

I know! I can't believe I've never seen the stand either!

Give directions now, I guess. I might remember. :)

Nemo14

Dot,
I'm assuming you gave up Ice cream as a NY's resolution. I put myself on a diet for New Year's and swore off chocolate. I made it 'til 4:30 yeaterday afternoon.

I've since decided to just cut down on portion size. :lol:

MKCP 1985

stranger said:
Doug!!!

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! I've been wondering how you've been doing! *huggles*
Thanks, Roxxy! I am gearing up for a very busy January at work, so after today will probably be away from the boards for awhile. Things are starting to come around on all fronts, and I am optimistic that 2006 is going to be a great year. :wave:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I know! I can't believe I've never seen the stand either!

Give directions now, I guess. I might remember. :)

Adventure Land! On the way in, when you cross the bridge from the Main Street hub area. It's right over the bridge, there is a smoking area on your left and Dole Whip is on your right, just before the Tree House.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Dot,
I'm assuming you gave up Ice cream as a NY's resolution. I put myself on a diet for New Year's and swore off chocolate. I made it 'til 4:30 yeaterday afternoon.

I've since decided to just cut down on portion size. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd figure I'd have a better chance with ice cream than chocloate. :lol:
Seriously, though, portion control is more realistic. I won't beat myself up over eating something I shouldn't, as long as I eat less of it.

Safari Giraffe

MKCP 1985 said:
**happy new year huggles!**

I am dreaming of a year that sees friendships grow stronger, family relationships grow deeper and good health and prosperity to all friends and neighbors.

It will be interesting to watch as nibbles' wedding plans come together and friends here on the board go about finishing school, relocating for college or employment and generally living their busy lives.

A toast to the new year!

I just read your post and want you to know how wonderful I thought it was. It sums everything up just perfectly. Happy New Year!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom