Temporary Huggles

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
**happy new year huggles!**

I am dreaming of a year that sees friendships grow stronger, family relationships grow deeper and good health and prosperity to all friends and neighbors.

It will be interesting to watch as nibbles' wedding plans come together and friends here on the board go about finishing school, relocating for college or employment and generally living their busy lives.

A toast to the new year!

Doug!!!

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! I've been wondering how you've been doing! *huggles*

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
No, I only know a few phrases. I asked my sister how to spell the words for me. :lol:

And ummm, I would take Sherman's advice for tomorrow!...:lookaroun :lol:
:lol:

Well it IS beginning french so...:lookaroun

DDuckFan130

MerHearted said:
*flings mud in your eyes* :fork:
10_1_126.gif

Connor002

speck76 said:
Connor....you are wise beyond your years.....but please stop the explosions

That's the greatest compliment I could recieve... and the explosions have become less frequent... :lookaroun

Nibbles said:
And OMG! It's officially hitting me...I'm getting married this year...

Who's the lucky son of a *****! :goodnevil :mad: :rolleyes: :) :eek: :( :cry:

:lookaroun

Connor002

Freddy said:
Yea for nibs! Poor Connor. How is ever going to take the news that he has to share you with....... a husband. :eek:

With quiet anger and extreme remorse. :drevil: :lookaroun :cry:

Nibbles said:
Yeah...I'm not really sure...

let's kind of keep that info on the downlow...he might try to use some... innappropriate methods...

If anything, I'll wait 'till after the wedding... then you can collect the life insurance! :D :drevil: :lookaroun

Connor002

Freddy said:
I saw "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" today, which was suprisngly (<-- sp?) funny. Kind of corny in some aspects, but overall very funny.

I was thinking of seeing it... but not because of the movie... because of the cast... well... just one member of the cast... :lookaroun

speck76

Connor002 said:
That's the greatest compliment I could recieve... and the explosions have become less frequent... :lookaroun

Who's the lucky son of a *****! :goodnevil :mad: :rolleyes: :) :eek: :( :cry:

:lookaroun

I am not one to hand out compliments often

you remind me of a young me.......but I was a little more evil at 14 :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom