Temporary Huggles

stranger

speck76 said:
Hey Rox!

I hope you had a good Christmas

I got all that I wanted.....'cept one little thing :king:

...and that would be????

:D

I had a good christmas too. I'm barely finished uploading pictures from my new camera. It's not one of those fancy ones I've noticed people around the board have, but it gets the job done.
Missed you around here. :wave:

speck76

stranger said:
...and that would be????

:D

I had a good christmas too. I'm barely finished uploading pictures from my new camera. It's not one of those fancy ones I've noticed people around the board have, but it gets the job done.
Missed you around here. :wave:
I tell you about it at a later date :)

It is not the camera that is important....it is the eye

and.....I missed being around here

tomorrow I am flying most of the day

moving and cleaning the next two days

by the time 12/31 comes around, I am going to be too tired to party

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
good for you :drevil:

:lol:
:eek:

10_1_102v.gif

stranger

speck76 said:
I tell you about it at a later date :)

It is not the camera that is important....it is the eye

and.....I missed being around here

tomorrow I am flying most of the day

moving and cleaning the next two days

by the time 12/31 comes around, I am going to be too tired to party

And that later date would be…sometime this week? :D
*is curious*

Have a safe trip! :)

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Huggles if you can read this, Danny! and even if you can't!
Hope you had a nice Christmas!
Yeah... I couldn't. The net went on the fritz not a minute after I posted. :lol:

My christmas started out really okay. My main present was a Casio LK-45 key-lighting keyboard and a book entitled "How to Be Like Walt". :sohappy: In total, I think I got at least $200 US and $600 CDN worth of gifts! :eek:

My grandma and papa were diagnosed with early stage Alzheimer's over the summer. My mom, bless her heart, has been trying her best to keep patience with them, take them to every single appointment, etc... My grandma has... kind of always been a little mean to Mom. It gets a whole lot worse with the Alzheimer's. :( So, Mom pretty much spent her Christmas afternoon thinking about how this could be both their last Christmases.

We arrived home from my mom's side's celebration (they live just south of Detroit, in Allen Park) around 3:30. Mom drank a little too much wine (and who can blame her, really?) and slept for about 2 hours. She woke up, and came downstairs to me and my sister. She was feeling really bad that she "spent the holidays passed out", so she wanted to make up for it. Despite the fact that she really didn't have to, we got ready to go see Narnia. Dad didn't want to go, for some reason... he seemed to be a little peeved at Mom, for being so sad at Christmas... :veryconfu

We get outside, and it's an extremely bad wet snowstorm out there. We made it about halfway to the theatre on a county road, before deciding to head up to the other cinema and check the times. The next show wasn't till 9:30, and it was 7 p.m. at the time. We searched for a restaurant. None were open around there, except for one: Capri Pizzeria. We went in there, and there was a family, likely Greek. They were having their Christmas party right there, behind the counter. They were making baklava and pizza for themselves, and were just about ready to close up shop when they invited us in. They gave us our Christmas dinner, on them, including a free bucket of wings (they couldn't find the house to deliver it to). :eek: So, they wished us a Merry Christmas, we left, and they closed. We looked in, and they were just... so happy, so content, that they were together. I had tears in my eyes, thinking about it. We all did.

So, driving home as fast as we could given the road conditions, we set up an impromptu Christmas dinner at home, with really good pizza and wings. Seeing as how it was my mom's birthday (she's named Carol, guess why... ;)), at the end of our feast, we stuck a candle in some Christmas French Silk Pie and sang "Happy Birthday".

...And, we watched Dad's Christmas present, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". :lol: So, what started going downhill really turned out all right in the end. :)

P.S. I also got a book (yes, there is a book), on Festivus! :D

MKCP 1985

Vince, I just read your Disneyland trip report. What a great trip! Thanks for sharing your experiences. If we are able to clear time for a Disneyland trip in 2006, our crew will put your reflections to good use! :wave:

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
Hi everyone!

Crazy day already. My mom woke up at about 4AM and she said her heart was racing. Rather odd, as she hadn't been doing anything stressful, just sleeping. It didn't calm down, so we brought her to the ER. There she was given an IV to calm down, and baby asprins.
The Dr. said the racing was probably caused by adrenaline- most likely a bad dream. He said nothing really to worry about.
My mom is doing fine, she feels better, and she was released to come home within three hours.
So today she has to rest all day. So much for going to the hardware store to return my dad's snowblower, and going to Home Depot to get a new one!

*huggles*

Before the net went out yesterday, I was trying to find out what happened to your mom. I actually have panic attacks (somewhat) regularly, and used to take Paxil. I should probably start again... final exams are coming up at the end of January. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom