Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Thank you, Dot. Usually if you wake up from a bad dream with your heart racing, it usually slows back down, but she told us that it had been doing that for at least 15 minutes. Pretty scary.

I had a great Christmas! How about you? Santa was good to me: iPod, iPod dock, Mickey Mouse plates & mugs, Madagascar DVD, March of the Penguins DVD, etc.

*huggles*

DDuckFan130

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thank you, Dot. Usually if you wake up from a bad dream with your heart racing, it usually slows back down, but she told us that it had been doing that for at least 15 minutes. Pretty scary.

I had a great Christmas! How about you? Santa was good to me: iPod, iPod dock, Mickey Mouse plates & mugs, Madagascar DVD, March of the Penguins DVD, etc.

*huggles*
Great to hear your mom doing better. And glad to see Santa was good to you :wave:

*huggles*

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:

*huggles*

Sounds like A Disney Christmas! And an IPod, wow!
I had a great Christmas! Had a wonderful Eve with family and friends, and a great Christmas day with my family! And . . . I got Lion King tickets! :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Happy Day after Christmas *huggles*!

I had a wonderful Christmas...I got everything I asked for...which I didn't ask for much...so it wasn't so hard to get it. I also got quite a few things I didn't ask for, but were very cool nonetheless.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Sorry to hear this, Freddy! Huggles for you and your mom! This happened to me once. Woke up out of a sound sleep with my heart racing. Turned out I was having a panic attack probably brought on by a nightmare! First time I ever had a panic attack. It was horrible!

I have had a panic attack a few times. The first one I had was right after my grandpa died. The second one was somewhere around the first anniversary of his death. I think there's a connection somewhere. :lookaroun

Also, sometimes I can feel my heart just racing for no apparent reason. Not sure what that means, and I haven't gone to the doctor to get it checked out yet. Probably something I should look into doing though...

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Sounds like A Disney Christmas! And an IPod, wow!
I had a great Christmas! Had a wonderful Eve with family and friends, and a great Christmas day with my family! And . . . I got Lion King tickets! :sohappy:
You will love Lion King!! It is superb!!!!

*huggles*

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I have had a panic attack a few times. The first one I had was right after my grandpa died. The second one was somewhere around the first anniversary of his death. I think there's a connection somewhere. :lookaroun

Also, sometimes I can feel my heart just racing for no apparent reason. Not sure what that means, and I haven't gone to the doctor to get it checked out yet. Probably something I should look into doing though...

Huggles Nibs! Glad you had a nice Christmas! :xmas:

Panic attacks are very frightening! But the racing heart thing can be caused by a lot of things, like caffeine for instance. You should have it checked out, though.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Huggles Nibs! Glad you had a nice Christmas! :xmas:

Panic attacks are very frightening! But the racing heart thing can be caused by a lot of things, like caffeine for instance. You should have it checked out, though.
Thanks Dot!

I know I should get it checked out, but it doesn't happen all the time...so I just put it off.

MKCP 1985

Freddy, I am sorry to read about your mom, but am glad everything is shaping up to turn out okay. Somehow, if she doesn't remember having had a nightmare, I wonder if they actually caught the cause. You might want to ask her how she slept every morning for a few days to make sure that if it happens again she get that checked again somewhere other than in an emergency room. :)

dandaman

Must type fast. Internet is crap. I've been disconnected for at least 3 days, on and off (I HATE Cogeco Cable)! Write later, I hope...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
*Slips in undected*

*Steals everyone's presents*

*slithers up chimney*

:lookaroun

:sohappy: Connor put Merry Christmas in his signature in place of bah humbug! :sohappy:

You can pretend to be a grinch, but the real you will always show, Connor Sweetie! You just can't hide it! :xmas:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Must type fast. Internet is crap. I've been disconnected for at least 3 days, on and off (I HATE Cogeco Cable)! Write later, I hope...

Huggles if you can read this, Danny! :wave: and even if you can't!
Hope you had a nice Christmas! :xmas:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
, but the real you will always show, Connor Sweetie! You just can't hide it! :xmas:

You mean the cold-hearted, evil, metal cane-weilding, pale, old man with eyes that appear to see right through you is showing again? :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
You mean the cold-hearted, evil, metal cane-weilding, pale, old man with eyes that appear to see right through you is showing again? :lookaroun

Yeah, that's the guy! :sohappy:
Underneath it all he's a real sweetie! I know! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom